[no Bug] - Tv-Guide Navigation Bug

Discussion in '1.8.x' started by IchBinsShort, August 25, 2014.

1. IchBinsShort

IchBinsShort Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +54 / 2
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    The TV-Guide has a Bug in the Channel Navigation. When you push the Channel Up Button you don't reach the Channels above (channel9, channel 8...) Because the left arrow is now marked. But this happens only on the channel side (left side). When you push the Channel Up Button on the program side (right side)it works as it should. Unbenannt.jpg .

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. HomeY
    • Team MediaPortal

HomeY Test Group

Network Engineer
    Ratings:
    +4,737 / 16
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Show System Specs
    That's intended behavior. You have to focus on the programs to move up/down. As soon as you focus on the TV Channels, you are able to reach the settings where you can select the date of the EPG and the Timespan.

4. IchBinsShort

IchBinsShort Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +54 / 2
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    But you are able to reach the settings where you can select the date oft the EPG and the Timespan when you use the move left button and has the focus in TV channels.

5. HomeY
    • Team MediaPortal

HomeY Test Group

Network Engineer
    Ratings:
    +4,737 / 16
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Show System Specs
    I'm not really sure what you mean, so let me try to explain it a bit better ;)

When you are on the Channels list and you press Arrow Up, you go to the date & EPG timespan settings.
    Channel Up/Down (+/- on my remote) scrolls through the TV channels. The same behavior happens when you use these buttons while you have focus on the Programs part (right side).
    As far as i understood your post, this is how it works for you, and that's correct.

6. IchBinsShort

IchBinsShort Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +54 / 2
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    Ok I think in the Mediaportal Version earlier it was a little bit different. So you only reach the date & EPG timespan settings with the up key when you have focus the channel group ( where you can change the channel group, left to the channel list) . I think this was better.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!