[no Bug] Tv-Guide Navigation Bug (2 Viewers)

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
The TV-Guide has a Bug in the Channel Navigation. When you push the Channel Up Button you don't reach the Channels above (channel9, channel 8...) Because the left arrow is now marked. But this happens only on the channel side (left side). When you push the Channel Up Button on the program side (right side)it works as it should.
Unbenannt.jpg

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    But this happens only on the channel side (left side). When you push the Channel Up Button on the program side (right side)it works as it should.
    That's intended behavior. You have to focus on the programs to move up/down. As soon as you focus on the TV Channels, you are able to reach the settings where you can select the date of the EPG and the Timespan.

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    But you are able to reach the settings where you can select the date oft the EPG and the Timespan when you use the move left button and has the focus in TV channels.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    But you are able to reach the settings where you can select the date oft the EPG and the Timespan when you use the move left button and has the focus in TV channels.
    I'm not really sure what you mean, so let me try to explain it a bit better ;)

When you are on the Channels list and you press Arrow Up, you go to the date & EPG timespan settings.
    Channel Up/Down (+/- on my remote) scrolls through the TV channels. The same behavior happens when you use these buttons while you have focus on the Programs part (right side).
    As far as i understood your post, this is how it works for you, and that's correct.

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ok I think in the Mediaportal Version earlier it was a little bit different. So you only reach the date & EPG timespan settings with the up key when you have focus the channel group ( where you can change the channel group, left to the channel list) . I think this was better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom