TV nach Standby

Discussion in '1.21' started by hallotri, February 19, 2019.

1. hallotri

hallotri Portal Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 2
    MediaPortal Version: 1.21

Description
    Ich schreibe dieses Thema, weil ich denke das es ein Fehler in der Version 1.21 ist. Ich habe „Turn on TV“ und „Direkt Vollbild-TV-Show“ eingestellt. Nun, wenn Mediaportal aus dem Standby kommt, muss ich immer 2x TV klicken, dass TV auch beginnt. Wenn ich ein Programm aus der TV-Guide aufrufe, ist es genau das selbe. Ich muss 2x drauf klicken, damit TV startet.
    Wenn ich auf die Version 1.20 zurück gehe, ich habe dieses Problem nicht.

Steps to Reproduce:
    Mediaportal aus Standby holen, TV-Guide öffnen, TV-Programm wählen und anklicken. Beim 1. mal passiert nichts, erst beim 2.x anklicken erscheint das TV-Bild

From Google translate:

MediaPortal Version: 1.21

Description

I'm writing this topic because I think it's a bug in version 1.21. I have set "Turn on TV" and "Direct Full Screen TV Show". Well, when Mediaportal comes from standby, I always have to click 2x TV, that TV also starts. When I call a program from the TV guide, it's exactly the same. I have to click twice on it, so that TV starts.
    If I go back to version 1.20, I do not have this problem.

Steps to Reproduce:
    Get the media portal from standby, open TV Guide, select TV program and click. The first time nothing happens, only at 2.x click the TV picture appears

Last edited by a moderator: March 6, 2019
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. joecrow
    • Team MediaPortal

joecrow Test Group

Ratings:
    +1,198 / 2
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    I am seeing the same thing with 1.21, well done @hallotri for defining how to reproduce the problem. I my case using the same procedure I very briefly get a flash of the selected TV program displayed (less than a second) before going back to the guide and then clicking on it again and the TV plays. I have been noticing this for some while and know it is not confined to TV, I get the same from Moving Pictures, Series and Recorded TV, also I believe it can occur after a reboot and MP start as well.

4. MacGyver2k

MacGyver2k Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +64 / 0
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    Same problem here.
    After standby, when trying to start TV in Fullscreen Mode it starts for a moment, then stops.

On a sidenote:
    I have the strange problem (since the very first MP versions) that when i open TV after standby, it takes for 10-20 seconds before i see a picture.
    The screen goes black, I start hearing the TV audio, then probably 10 seconds later I usually get a picture.
    This time it is basically the same, screen goes black, hear the audio, but then instead of showing the picture playback stops and i have to click again.

5. joecrow
    • Team MediaPortal

joecrow Test Group

Ratings:
    +1,198 / 2
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    You might want to try un-ticking (if enabled) the MP Config/General/Startup_Resume Settings/Stop Playback on Removal of Audio Renderer setting, see here for further info.
    Please let us know if it fixes it for you to.

6. Owlsroost
    • Team MediaPortal

Owlsroost Development Group

Ratings:
    +4,131 / 1
    Home Country:
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Show System Specs
    If that doesn't help, then someone needs to attach some debug level logs...

7. MacGyver2k

MacGyver2k Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +64 / 0
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    Indeed it does...
    Even the one I had for so long... I guess I should have asked earlier ;)

• Like Like x 2

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!