TV nach Standby (1 Viewer)

hallotri

Portal Member
January 11, 2012
MediaPortal Version: 1.21

Description
Ich schreibe dieses Thema, weil ich denke das es ein Fehler in der Version 1.21 ist. Ich habe „Turn on TV“ und „Direkt Vollbild-TV-Show“ eingestellt. Nun, wenn Mediaportal aus dem Standby kommt, muss ich immer 2x TV klicken, dass TV auch beginnt. Wenn ich ein Programm aus der TV-Guide aufrufe, ist es genau das selbe. Ich muss 2x drauf klicken, damit TV startet.
Wenn ich auf die Version 1.20 zurück gehe, ich habe dieses Problem nicht.

Steps to Reproduce:
Mediaportal aus Standby holen, TV-Guide öffnen, TV-Programm wählen und anklicken. Beim 1. mal passiert nichts, erst beim 2.x anklicken erscheint das TV-Bild

From Google translate:

MediaPortal Version: 1.21

Description

I'm writing this topic because I think it's a bug in version 1.21. I have set "Turn on TV" and "Direct Full Screen TV Show". Well, when Mediaportal comes from standby, I always have to click 2x TV, that TV also starts. When I call a program from the TV guide, it's exactly the same. I have to click twice on it, so that TV starts.
If I go back to version 1.20, I do not have this problem.

Steps to Reproduce:
Get the media portal from standby, open TV Guide, select TV program and click. The first time nothing happens, only at 2.x click the TV picture appears

Last edited by a moderator:

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I am seeing the same thing with 1.21, well done @hallotri for defining how to reproduce the problem. I my case using the same procedure I very briefly get a flash of the selected TV program displayed (less than a second) before going back to the guide and then clicking on it again and the TV plays. I have been noticing this for some while and know it is not confined to TV, I get the same from Moving Pictures, Series and Recorded TV, also I believe it can occur after a reboot and MP start as well.

MacGyver2k

Portal Pro
    October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Same problem here.
    After standby, when trying to start TV in Fullscreen Mode it starts for a moment, then stops.

On a sidenote:
    I have the strange problem (since the very first MP versions) that when i open TV after standby, it takes for 10-20 seconds before i see a picture.
    The screen goes black, I start hearing the TV audio, then probably 10 seconds later I usually get a picture.
    This time it is basically the same, screen goes black, hear the audio, but then instead of showing the picture playback stops and i have to click again.

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Same problem here.
    After standby, when trying to start TV in Fullscreen Mode it starts for a moment, then stops.

You might want to try un-ticking (if enabled) the MP Config/General/Startup_Resume Settings/Stop Playback on Removal of Audio Renderer setting, see here for further info.
    Please let us know if it fixes it for you to.

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    You might want to try un-ticking (if enabled) the MP Config/General/Startup_Resume Settings/Stop Playback on Removal of Audio Renderer setting, see here for further info.
    Please let us know if it fixes it for you to.

If that doesn't help, then someone needs to attach some debug level logs...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom