jmvaughn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 7, 2009
    Houston, Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi,

I am having an issue with recordings that seem to be "stuck open" (best short description I can think of).

I will have a show set to record, and it will, but the little red recording indicator never goes off, and all other following recordings then fail until I reset the TV service. After resetting the TV service everything then works fine. The problem is intermittent -- everything will work fine for a day or two, then the problem will suddenly re-occur.

The last incident was this morning, one recording was due to stop at 8am, and then another was supposed to start on the same channel but the one finishing at 8am kept going.

I am running MP 1.16 final on fully up-to-date Windows 7, have a HD Homerun Prime 3-tuner network tuning device, and get service from Comcast via Cablecard.

My logs are attached. Any help would be appreciated.

John

jmvaughn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 7, 2009
    Houston, Texas
    Home Country
    Hi mm,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

I read through the thread referenced above, and it does look an awful lot like my issue.

I have applied the patch as per the instructions. I'll post back in a few days to advise of the results.

Thanks again!

John

jmvaughn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 7, 2009
    Houston, Texas
    Home Country
    Just wanted to report back that this issue has indeed been resolved by following mm's recommendations above.

I have had no further re-occurrences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom