[Bug] TV Server configuration program stops responding when manually updating XMLTV EPG (1 Viewer)

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    A little off-topic, but I noticed the dll in this release state version 1.1.5.0, not 1.2.0. It this something to be reported separately?

1.1.5 is 1.2 alpha. 1.2.0 will be used for final 1.2 release

greybox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I see now, thank you.

I just read the mantis notes regarding this issue. Didn't realise this would be so complicated. But is arion_p talking about the progress indicator, or also about an hour glass icon that would appear the monent we hit the import button and disappears when everything is ready? I don't know about others, but if the window is frozen with some kind of "Please Wait!" icon, that would be fine with me.

geov

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 1, 2006
    Cape Town
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Its always worked like that....but an hour-glass would be a good idea.

vvulture

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 3, 2006
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Yep can confirm here too...
    One other thing i have noticed wit this plugin is the time compensation... it doesn't always work...
    The XML file i use already has the correct times for the upcoming shows, but i still have to apply a time compensation of about 10hrs..
    I should not have to apply a time compensation as the XML file already has correct times and my regional settings in Windows are set for my region...

wierd...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom