TV Server - Max Capacity + Software Encoder ? (1 Viewer)

K.Guru

Portal Member
March 27, 2013
Home Country
India India
Hi,

I need help regarding configure TV Server
MediaPortal Version : 1.3
TV Tuner Card used : AVerMedia AVerTV Hybrid Volar HD
Input Signal : D2H(Dish2Home) - Composite

I Can't preview channels Software encoder not working. I think AverMedia Encoder is installed. I tried other thirdparty software encoders it is not recognized by server. How to enable Audio Video Encoder provided by AVerMedia. I came to know using graphedit one can troubleshoot and enable native encoder in mediaportal and I tried 1.2 version also but same error occurred. I should switch to more older version? Can anyone help me out in this problem.

Regards,
K.Guru.

Attachments

• err.jpg
    err.jpg
    133.3 KB
Last edited:

K.Guru

Portal Member
March 27, 2013
Home Country
India India
Thank you Jehe,
I've many times visited the link. I did many research on that and WinDVR 3.0 only recognized by MP 1.3. My idea to broadcast captured channel over my LAN.
I Installed WinDVR 3.0 but the capturing output result not good. What to do?. I read other members suggestion use MP 1.0 + PDVD8 2217aU. Is it possible to use AVerMedia native encoder to capture full HD in MP 1.3? Plz advice me.

Last edited:

K.Guru

Portal Member
March 27, 2013
Home Country
India India
Hi K.Guru,

Have you tried the ATI Avivo codec solution?

I tried 12-8_vista_win7_win8_32-64_xcode and 13-1_vista_win7_win8_32_dd_ccc_whql and other lower versions and MP 1.3 showing installed ATI codec as "No". Today I downgrade MP to 1.0 there also problem I was not able to install it. Again I am Upgrade to 1.3. Everyone problem is unique.

My Lap graphics is ATI Mobility Redeon HD 4500 Series.
You have any ATI download link that supports MP 1.3. Plz post so that I will try.

Regards,
K.Guru

Last edited:

K.Guru

Portal Member
March 27, 2013
Home Country
India India
Anyone having experience of using GraphStudioNext? Can anyone tell how to enable native encoder of AverMedia into Mediaportal 1.3 TV Server?

Plz see the product video as reference

Last edited:

K.Guru

Portal Member
March 27, 2013
Home Country
India India
Manage to Preview channel in MP 1.3 using InterVideo WinDVR 6 Encoder. But viewing streamed video output is not satisfied. Pre recorded Advertisement coming from the channel is good but live telecast of football match and cricket match the horizontal pixel is problem. Anyone having any idea how to correct it.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    202.3 KB
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    176.6 KB
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    159.3 KB
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    223.8 KB

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Manage to Preview channel in MP 1.3 using InterVideo WinDVR 6 Encoder. But viewing streamed video output is not satisfied. Pre recorded Advertisement coming from the channel is good but live telecast of football match and cricket match the horizontal pixel is problem. Anyone having any idea how to correct it.

This seems like no deinterlacing is done. Are you using LAV Video decoder? You can also use hardware deinterlacing by your graphic card. Which one are you using?

K.Guru

Portal Member
    March 27, 2013
    Home Country
    India India

This seems like no deinterlacing is done. Are you using LAV Video decoder? You can also use hardware deinterlacing by your graphic card. Which one are you using?

You are correct in TV Codecs I enabled deinterlacing = Force and Hardware Decoder to use = DXAV2 (native) in LAV video decoder. But the fast moving objects are flickering and the total quality of the HD channel seems to be dull. But side by site I used XBMC as client. XBMC supports MP 1.3. XBMC having all the options. It works and HD channel quality is good. I think in future MP should improve the server side with proper encoder and client side with proper decoder. Anyhow MP project is good.

My 3 weeks problem seem to finally comes to end and my only sadness is I am not able to use AVerMedia native encoder. I have to update it to my 8 LAN clients. Let it see how it works.

Attachments

• screenshot000.png
      screenshot000.png
      1 MB
    • screenshot001.png
      screenshot001.png
      932.3 KB
    • screenshot002.png
      screenshot002.png
      1 MB
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread