blub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2013
    Giessen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi

Ok here is the promised error log, it does include an error that some skin was not found which mathces the error on the MePo screen.

Attachments

• log1.zip
      46.7 KB

alexeix

Portal Pro
    January 28, 2005
    UK
    Hi,

I've installed TVWishList, but I get the following issue on my TV client, when firing up the plugin:

"Missing or invalid file:C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\TvWishListMP.xml".

I tried some advice found in this thread, e.g. I created an empty file in the specified directory, called TvWishListMP.xml, and I also tried starting the plugin configuration in Media Portal, then restarted MP - but the problem still happens.

I also re-installed the plugin and checked that I ticked the skin box when installing.

Anyone have any ideas how I can solve this?

Thanks!

Charlie Whiskey

Portal Member
    December 31, 2013
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    This problem was supposingly fixed a long time ago (pg 6 of this thread) but I've just installed this plugin and am encountering the issue with email sending - error message is "The specified string is not in the form required for an e-mail address."

Would like to find out if there is a known code regression or the issue is specific to me?

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Charlie, I would need a log file with verbose debug enabled.

Mr. MC

January 17, 2012
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I have always been the happy user of this plugin, but after upgrading to MePo 1.6 and TvWishList 1.4 I cannot seem to schedule any show. When I do the EPG search it clearly finds shows with the matching keyword, but no shows are scheduled and in the following email, the found shows are all flagged "conflicts".
    Can you help me with this?

Attachments

• Email TvWishlist.txt
      3.8 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom