TV Server Plugin: TvWishList (2 Viewers)

huha

Extension Developer
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
MrMC,
some of your EPG data were not valid and the program could not scheduled (e.g.: Schedule Legionen has no valid EPG data - check your schedules for conflicts)
In another case you were using filter options which were not matching. Do not use between 00:00 and 00:00 for aftertime and beforetime. use anytime instead. This tries to match only times between 00:00 and 00:00 which cannot match anything.

Charlie Whiskey, the sent from address is not a complete email address (the "@provider.de" is missing)

Charlie Whiskey

Portal Member
December 31, 2013
Home Country
Australia Australia
Charlie Whiskey, the sent from address is not a complete email address (the "@provider.de" is missing)

Hi huha, thanks for your reply. This is what I've configured under TV Server Plugins config - the login details are exactly per what my ISP provided. I've tried changing the "Account User Name" to be a full email address but that gave me the same error.

screenshot.png

Charlie Whiskey

Portal Member
December 31, 2013
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hi,
can you try to use a different email address?

No matter what I type under that screen I'm getting the same error. Have tried other accounts that I use.

Second question is, I'm not too sure how that SMTP box is meant to work - if I pick say google am I still meant to type gmail.com in the SMTP server box (if I leave it blank it complains)? I've already tried my own ISP's mail server which as I mentioned gave me the error.

kenco_uk

February 17, 2014
Bourne
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
If you've not sussed it out yet, I think you'll need to use smtp.gmail.com
As long as the app supports SSL, it should connect ok.

huha

Extension Developer
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Charlie, if you have tried a standard mail account like gmail and used the right provider I am running out of ideas what could cause that. The smtp box gives the settings of the sender on the left side. Check the manual for details.

mguebert

Portal Pro
February 9, 2010
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Charlie, if you have tried a standard mail account like gmail and used the right provider I am running out of ideas what could cause that. The smtp box gives the settings of the sender on the left side. Check the manual for details.

If you are using two step authentication with google, you will need to generate an application specific password

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/185833?hl=en

Hopefully this will help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom