TV Server Plugin: TvWishList (2 Viewers)

huha

Extension Developer
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
blub, there are errors in retrieving your epg data. Unfortunately you had verbose debug off. Can you rerun with verbose debug checked?

blub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2013
    Giessen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ok here we go.

I cleaned the logs. Set TVwishlist in TV-server config to debug log and started MP.

In MP created a new search for "top gear" on a specific channel group for channel "DMAX".
    As I suspected it returns no recordings only errors which should not happen.

Log is attached.

thx[DOUBLEPOST=1399488883][/DOUBLEPOST]Solved - I took a look in the logs. It is a timing issue. changes times, now it works. But I don't know for whatever reason it did work before without setting "before and after time" to "any".

ahh well

Last edited:

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    blub,
    glad to see it worked out now. Your previous log was showing major problems. I suspect your EPG data were corrupted as they caused many exceptions to the plugin. Maybe by loading new EPG data this got fixed.

blub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2013
    Giessen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Maybe that was also a problem. But main reason was that time was set to from 0:00 to 0:00 - and that doesn't work ;-)

FantomFan

Portal Member
    June 26, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Solved my problem - seems it wasn't installing correctly.

Stopped TvService using Task Manager then installed again and it's working.

I also have to set "before and after time" to "any" for the search to work

blub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2013
    Giessen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi

I have a couple of searches which are all recording the shows correctly. The recordings for each show are stored in a folder named after the "Tv wishlist name".
    However when I have watched all recordings from one show and I delete the entries MP also removes the folder because it is currently empty.
    When the next episode of the show is recorded via TV wishlist the folder does not seem to be re-created and the episodes end up "loose" in the recordings list

Anyone can confirm this behaviour?

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi!

Forgive me if that was asked before or i have overseen the Answer...

- Lets say the TV Server is set to "do not record Shows that already exsists based on the Episode Number".
    - Also the Wish is set to "Skip Repeated Episodes"

What happens to a TVWish for a Series where the EPG Data are a mess and all Episodes have the same name (And there is no Season/Episode Number)?
    Will we loose those Records?

Many Thanks!

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    brudertac,
    this depends on your setting for "episode search criteria". If you have there "Name" only, it will skip the episodes. If you choose name and description it will search for equla episode name and and equal description to identify repeated episodes.

mabdk

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 29, 2011
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi huha,

I have a small problem with your plugin, which have been nagging me for some time now.
    When the plugin finds and schedule a recording, if that recording then changes time, the plugin correctly schedule a new recording with the new time, but it doesn't remove the old schedule from planned recordings, thus the MP will record whatever is running at that time.

I have tried multiple settings, but can't seem to find the one, that will make your plugin delete the schedule that is no longer viable.

otherwise, I think your plugin is a must have feature for MP, and really appreciate you work on this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom