TV Server Plugin: TvWishList (3 Viewers)

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    but not scheduling due to Group HD not matching.
    really strange, since this worked fine before.
    Here's a screenshot of this group:
    HD.PNG
    which contains all channels needed.
    Any thoughts on why this fails?

pünktchen

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi huha,

how is the setting "skip deleted" supposed to work?
    I mean where is your plugin looking for those deleted recordings (probably in the sql database, but which table)?
    I always get reoccurring recordings :unsure:

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Just tried to do a search without the 'HD' group set, but this doesn't make a difference.
    Then added a new schedule (in TV Server config) and that got found. So i deleted an old schedule (Top Gear) and rescheduled that, and now it's found also :eek:
    So i'll go re-create all schedules and hope that fixes the issue, although i'm still wondering why it fails now, but maybe that's related to the network changes and updated channels/frequencies/etc.

** EDIT **
    I just found and that when i set the Record Type (on TV Server Config) to 'All On Same Channel', and i switch my language file from English to Dutch, it sets the Record Type to 'Only Once'.

Last edited:

pbelcl

Portal Member
    March 22, 2007
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Kann ich hier auch in deutsch posten?
    Wenn ja dann hab ich eine Frage:

Hab mich jetzt wieer mit TVWishlist rumgespielt. Leider funktioniert das Tool nicht so wie ich will.
    Habe fürs erste zum Test eine Sendung programmiert, die täglich (wochentags) im Bereich 10:00-13:00 beginnt
    Sie läuft auf ORF1 und heißt "Drop Dead Diva".
    Die Konfig die ich dafür mache, habe ich als 2 Screenshots angehängt.

Sobald ich den Sender ORF1 ausgewählt habe und Speichern drücke und dann den TV-Server Config neu starte wird der Sender "ORF Sport+" angezeugt.
    Ich habe versucht statt "ORF1" den ORF1 HD" zu nehmen, selbes Spiel ;-(
    Ich habe KEINE Sender verknüpft, dort kommt die Ursache nicht her (siehe Screenshot3)

Im Vergleich dazu "Konkret" funktioniert, obwohl mir das Plugin trotzdem "Konflikte" Meldungen schickt wird die Sendung richtig programmiert...

Habt ihr eine Ahnung wie ich das lösen kann ?

Attachments

• 2015-02-15 TVWishlist- Drop1.jpg
      2015-02-15 TVWishlist- Drop1.jpg
      146.9 KB
    • 2015-02-15 TVWishlist- Drop2.jpg
      2015-02-15 TVWishlist- Drop2.jpg
      175.8 KB
    • 2015-02-15 TVWishlist- Combine.jpg
      2015-02-15 TVWishlist- Combine.jpg
      200.5 KB

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    HomeY, I could not reproduce the "all on same channel" issue you described. I f it happens again, can you produce a log file with verbose on?

pünktchen, the skip deleted are stored in the messages as a plain setting text (no table). If you delete the messages this information will be lost. There should be messages "file has been deleted".

pünktchen

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    pünktchen, the skip deleted are stored in the messages as a plain setting text (no table). If you delete the messages this information will be lost. There should be messages "file has been deleted".
    Can you explain it a little bit further. Where i have to look for those "messages"? I assume they are only created when i delete a recording via MP gui?

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    HomeY, I could not reproduce the "all on same channel" issue you described. I f it happens again, can you produce a log file with verbose on?
    Thanks for looking into this. Seems i can't reproduce either after setting up all schedules again, but will keep an eye out.
    The channel filtering on the 'HD' group doesn't cause scheduling issues either anymore :D

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    pünktchen, I have never used personally the delete messages and did not get a lot of feedback. Yes, you need to delete your recordings with tvwishlist. The manual is very sparse here and i will need to describe more details in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom