TV Server Plugin: TvWishList (2 Viewers)

pünktchen

Portal Pro
October 26, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
pünktchen, I have never used personally the delete messages and did not get a lot of feedback. Yes, you need to delete your recordings with tvwishlist. The manual is very sparse here and i will need to describe more details in the future.
Too bad :( Wouldn't it make more sense to check the recording table of the tv database!?

huha

Extension Developer
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
pünktchen, currently i am struggling even with maintenance and do not have any time for new development items.
To be honest i am not 100% sure if it is mandatory to delete the recordings from TvWishList, so you may give a try.

huha

Extension Developer
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
TvWishList Version 1.4.1.0 released on 7.Mar.2015

I released the same version as posted before for fixing the issues with MP1.11. There are no other changes.

JJDoherty

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2013
    Dublin
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    Just doing a little setup on my system and thought I'd share my plugins hover image for TVWishList. Hope someone find it's useful.

Attachments

• hover_TvWishList.png
      hover_TvWishList.png
      2.3 MB

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    JJDoherty, thanks a lot for sharing your image. I will include it into the next version. It's looking great!

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I'm pretty new to this great plugin (y)(y)(y)
    Just one question: I have to ask in german - sorry...
    Wenn ich im MP (ich benutze den Titan-Skin) einen neuen TV-Wunsch anlege sind die Default-Werte für "Zwischen" und "und" jeweils auf 00:00 Uhr gesetzt - dadurch wird natürlich gar nichts gefunden bzw. werden immer Konflikte in den Ergebnissen angezeit. Die beiden Werte für "Zwischen" und "und" sind ja auch im "Email und Aufnahmen Modus" erst sichtbar wenn man dort auf in der Bearbeitung auf "Mehr" und "Alle Einträge" geht.

Frage: Kann man die default Werte für "Zwischen" und "und" auf "Irgendein(e)" setzen, damit man nicht bei jedem TV-Wunsch diesen Eintrag bearbeiten muss?
    Ich hoffe, die Frage ist verständlich:unsure:

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Frage: Kann man die default Werte für "Zwischen" und "und" auf "Irgendein(e)" setzen, damit man nicht bei jedem TV-Wunsch diesen Eintrag bearbeiten muss?
    TvWishList Client plugin > tab 'Filter Configuration'.
    Use the pulldown menu on the bottom to set Default Configs for all the 'checked' filters above.

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    TvWishList needs a new installation for MP1.11
    If you upgrade from MP1.10 to MP1.11 you may need to do a new installation of TvWishlist. The latest version will install a different plugin file, which is needed for MP1.11. The older plugin is not compatible with Mp1.11.
    The settings will be kept with the new installation. Just rerun the installer if your TvWishlist plugin crashes with MP1.11.

harryzwo

Portal Pro
    July 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    In the Contextmenue of EPG(DefaultWideHD) can a TVWISH be created. From there i jump to de Plugin TVWISHLIST. The Title of the series i take with has a blank in first place.
    So TVWISHLIST didn't find this in EPG. Is it possible to eleminate this first blank??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom