TV Server Plugin: TvWishList (4 Viewers)

huha

Extension Developer
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Viper714, TvWishList is relying on the Mediaportal data structure for a program. If the EPG importer does not recognize the episode name, there is nothing Tvwishlist can do. You will need to write a xml converter for that.
For the "new" issue please check in the manual the "Match criteria for repeated movies ...". This may help you.
"Type=Conflicts" means that a program is not scheduled because of a conflict. You can filter the messages in the settings which you want to receive by email. I recommend to disable conflicts for emails.

huha

Extension Developer
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Severe Bug in TvWishList impacting the recording function

There was a severe issue found in this thread which can impact the manual recording function (The recording button does not work). A fix is available and i will release a new version soon.
I do ask for help in testing this new version and especially also using the "Pog" button.

Attachments

• TvWishList.Ver.1.4.4.0.zip
    6.5 MB

huha

Extension Developer
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
TvWishList Version 1.4.4.0 released on 14.Jan.2016
I have released the 1.4.4.0 version.
A big thanks again to the team who discovered and helped in testing and fixing.

Memorix

Portal Member
May 1, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello Huha,

I found the same problem in my log files as uxDesign on page 123:

Error:Exception in SearchEPG: Methode nicht gefunden: "Boolean TvDatabase.Schedule.isSameTransponder(TvDatabase.Schedule)".​

Here's my log file with "verbose" enabled.

Best regards

Momorix

huha

Extension Developer
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Memorix,
thanks for your log. I will look at it in detail in about two weeks when
I am back from travel.

huha

Extension Developer
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Memorix, it looks to me like you have the wrong .dll file installed, which was supposed for a very old version of MP.
Please follow the following steps:

1) What version of MP do you have installed (open tv server configuration and read the about. version number)
2) Goto C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\Plugins and rightclick on TvWishList.dll
Go on properties to the tab Details
What is the name of file description (e.g. TvWishList_1.10)
3) Uninstall TvWishlist and Reinstall it
4) Repeat step 2 - What is the name of file description?

Timberwolf99

Portal Pro
November 20, 2015
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hi huha, Love your work and have sandbagged this thread for a while, like your quick responses and solutions.

I'm just wondering, in the gui when you select "run epg search" is there supposed to be some feedback that the search is running, something like an activity icon or progress bar?

The reason I ask is I can get successful searches from the config screen very fast, yet if I run the search from the gui it seems nothing happens and I get no results in the same timeframe. Please note this is after removing the results and then trying again from the gui.

huha

Extension Developer
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Timberwolf99,
there is a status line which should show the actual program being worked on and the status should change no longer than a few seconds. When it says ready it is finished. For testing, you can also have a look in the log file.

Timberwolf99

Portal Pro
November 20, 2015
Home Country
Australia Australia
So just to clarify this is in the gui, I get it in the config screen but nothing in the gui.

Rustyapron

Portal Member
June 24, 2015
Melbourne
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hi, I have a similar issue. I've installed Tvwish 1.4.4 onto MP 1.13 and do not get any indication that a search is running when invoked from the MP Gui. If I redo the search command I get "Waiting for old process to finish". Also occasionally I get an "TV wish data cannot be saved" message. No search results are ever returned. Note that the previous version of Tvwish and MP 1.12 worked very well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom