TV Server Plugin: TvWishList (3 Viewers)

Data45000

Portal Pro
February 11, 2011
Here
Home Country
Germany Germany
The Plugin Maker isnt active anymore - maybe one new Programmer can fix this?

JDWestoby

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 9, 2008
    Poltimore, Devon
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    That's a shame about Huha not being here (since 2016) - hope he is OK.

The source code is available on the first link, I use TVWishList on 1.19 it is fine, but I made some 'Classic' files for it.
    I don't like Titan - too bright, impressive but not what I want out of a TV, and my MP automation code plugin "knows" about simple up/down layouts anyway. Sorry Catavolt I know how good and well designed your skins are, but just not me.

I am a developer but don't think I'm as clever as Huha which is annoying as I've just found a "bug" - well, not exactly.

It wasn't finding Agent's of SHIELD and a few others and I finally realised (thick twit) that the reason is as a human when I see <title>... I just keep reading into the description. So I'll have to modify and my get some iffy matches.

(PS - SQL wildcard on Oracle at least isn't an asterisk but a percent sign, but that might work as is - never tried.)

EDIT - Just checked and the source code (from the first post in this thread) is for 1.3.0 version, not the latest stable 1.4.5, so I guess that shoots that one down too....

Arduous as it WOULD be perhaps MP might insist on not publishing plugins unless they HAVE the latest/full source - just a thought.
    (They can have mine anytime they like!)

Last edited:

TheNoctambulist

Portal Member
    January 27, 2013
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    The source code for this plugin is available on GitHub: huha001/TvWishList

I'm still running an older version of MP and don't have time to help out at the moment, but it looks like that repository is up to date with the latest 1.4.5 release if anyone is interested.

ultimatejoe

Portal Member
    October 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I know the developer isn't around anymore, but I'm wondering if anyone here can help me. I cannot for the life of me get the "Keep until" functionality to work, at least not using the syntax described in the help documentation that comes with the plugin. No matter what I set (using "days" as the criteria) the recordings never delete.

uxDesign

Portal Pro
    December 10, 2011
    near Munich
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have cloned the repository and started to compile it against MP 1.20. I found an issue with moved interface method back in 2014. My focus will be more on the server plugin as I don't use the client plugin.

ultimatejoe

Portal Member
    October 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Has anyone had their list disappear? It's happened to me twice now; every time my TV lineup changes it just gets wiped out.

ramu

Portal Pro
    July 15, 2008
    Hello tvwishlist-team,

I need some help for the right configuration of tvwishlist.
    I like to record a series on only one default channel. So I configured wishlist in expertmode and choose the zdf channel. Since than I get info emails with the following information:
    Neuer Eintrag:

Titel=Inspector Barnaby

Beschreibung=Der Garten des TodesGroßbritannien 1999 Im beschaulichen Midsomer Deverell besuchen Inspector Barnaby und seine Frau Joyce die herrschaftlichen Gartenanlagen von Inkpen Manor, als ein Schuss die sommerliche Stille zerreißt.

Der cholerische Rodney Widger, ein Nachbar der Familie Inkpen-Thomas, schießt mit der Schrotflinte auf Touristen vor seiner Haustür. Kaum ist diese Tat vereitelt, muss Barnaby wegen eines weitaus grausameren Verbrechens wieder nach Midsomer Deverell zurück.

Darsteller:
    D.C.I. Barnaby - John Nettles
    Sergeant Troy - Daniel Casey
    Felicity Inkpen-Thomas - Sarah Alexander Augustus Deverell - Anthony Bate Susan Millard - Anna Calder-Marshall Charles King - Tom Chadbon
    Regie: Peter Smith
    Buch/Autor: Christopher Russell
    Kamera: Graham Frake
    Musik: Jim Parker
    Altersfreigabe: 12
    Kanal=zdf_neo HD
    Start=03/18 at 05:30
    Ende=03/18 at 07:05
    Typ=Konflikte
    Erstellt=03/18 at 06:00

The typ is conflict and MP found this on the wrong channel (zdf_neo and NOT zdf) So what to do to get only information about recordings on the rigth channel?
    Thx ramu

TheNoctambulist

Portal Member
    January 27, 2013
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    So what to do to get only information about recordings on the rigth channel?

In the TvWishList settings on the "Formats" tab there is a checkbox for "Conflicts" at the bottom in the "Filter Criteria" section. I think if you deselect this box your emails will only have the recordings that are actually scheduled. This setting is only visible if TvWishList is set to "Expert" mode on the "Main" tab.

Note: This will filter out all conflict type notifications from emails, e.g. if a schedule is skipped because TvWishList thinks it has already been recorded etc.

ramu

Portal Pro
    July 15, 2008
    Thanks for Your answer. So this typ of mail is a feature to inform the user that a title is identifity but not to be recorded.
    Because all other information will be hidden in the event of conflicts, I'll leave the config as it is ...
    ramu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom