TV Server Plugin: TvWishList | Page 135

Discussion in 'TV-Server Plugins' started by huha, January 19, 2010.

1. Data45000

Data45000 Portal Pro

Student
    Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    The Plugin Maker isnt active anymore - maybe one new Programmer can fix this?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. JDWestoby
    • Premium Supporter

JDWestoby MP Donator

Software Developer
    Ratings:
    +32 / 1
    Home Country:
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Show System Specs
    That's a shame about Huha not being here (since 2016) - hope he is OK.

The source code is available on the first link, I use TVWishList on 1.19 it is fine, but I made some 'Classic' files for it.
    I don't like Titan - too bright, impressive but not what I want out of a TV, and my MP automation code plugin "knows" about simple up/down layouts anyway. Sorry Catavolt I know how good and well designed your skins are, but just not me.

I am a developer but don't think I'm as clever as Huha which is annoying as I've just found a "bug" - well, not exactly.

It wasn't finding Agent's of SHIELD and a few others and I finally realised (thick twit) that the reason is as a human when I see <title>... I just keep reading into the description. So I'll have to modify and my get some iffy matches.

(PS - SQL wildcard on Oracle at least isn't an asterisk but a percent sign, but that might work as is - never tried.)

EDIT - Just checked and the source code (from the first post in this thread) is for 1.3.0 version, not the latest stable 1.4.5, so I guess that shoots that one down too....

Arduous as it WOULD be perhaps MP might insist on not publishing plugins unless they HAVE the latest/full source - just a thought.
    (They can have mine anytime they like!)

Last edited: June 9, 2018
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. TheNoctambulist

TheNoctambulist Portal Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Home Country:
    Australia Australia
    The source code for this plugin is available on GitHub: huha001/TvWishList

I'm still running an older version of MP and don't have time to help out at the moment, but it looks like that repository is up to date with the latest 1.4.5 release if anyone is interested.

5. ultimatejoe

ultimatejoe Portal Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 1
    Home Country:
    Canada Canada
    Show System Specs
    I know the developer isn't around anymore, but I'm wondering if anyone here can help me. I cannot for the life of me get the "Keep until" functionality to work, at least not using the syntax described in the help documentation that comes with the plugin. No matter what I set (using "days" as the criteria) the recordings never delete.

6. uxDesign

uxDesign Portal Pro

Software Developer
    Ratings:
    +41 / 1
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    I have cloned the repository and started to compile it against MP 1.20. I found an issue with moved interface method back in 2014. My focus will be more on the server plugin as I don't use the client plugin.

7. JDWestoby
    • Premium Supporter

JDWestoby MP Donator

Software Developer
    Ratings:
    +32 / 1
    Home Country:
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Show System Specs
    Odd, doesn't seem necessary (although DEFINITELY a good idea). I'm using TVWishList on 1.20 now - works fine.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!