TV Server Plugin: TvWishList (2 Viewers)

charliekay74

Portal Pro
June 6, 2015
Home Country
Germany Germany
Im using xmltv for epg importing. Does someone know where i have to search for genre like thriller in the epg data with tv wishlist?

wjw

Portal Pro
July 13, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi,
I know that Huha does not support skins, but as I have asked this question in the thread for Default WideHD and am not getting any reply.

I have just installed MP 1.16 pre upgrading from 1.12 (and the version of DefaultWide that came with that). Previously I could set up TVWishes directly from inside the EPG - an ideal situation. With the latest version of MP and the default skin I can no longer do this.

Is anyone else having the same problem? Or is there a setting somewhere that I have simply missed? Can anyone tell me what is the latest version of MP and DefaultWide skin that is known to support the ability to create a wish directly from an EPG entry?

wjw

Portal Pro
July 13, 2008
Home Country
Thank you. Does that mean that it should be working just as before - provided that the installation has gone correctly?

wjw

Portal Pro
July 13, 2008
Home Country
OK, I'll redo/repair the installation this weekend and try again. If I still don't get the same result as I always used to get before the upgrade, are there any logs that I could send you that might help? I'm more than happy to test this out if that helps.

wjw

Portal Pro
July 13, 2008
Home Country
@FA
Many thanks for that. Now I know what the difference is (previously it was not an icpn at the bottom but the word "TVWishList" on the top right of the window produced by the info button on the remote) I have checked - and it works for me too.

I use a remote rather than keyboard so it's perhaps not as intuitive as before - but no matter, now I know what to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom