TV Server Plugin: TvWishList (3 Viewers)

harryzwo

Portal Pro
July 25, 2006
Home Country
Germany Germany
There are no more TVWishes in MP-Database.
EPG-Search ended without Error, but no Wishes in MP-Database.

wiyosaya

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2014
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I know the plugin listing on the webpage says that this is only compatible with versions up to 1.13 but has anyone been able to get it working with 1.15? I've been told I need to upgrade to solve an unrelated error and I'd really prefer not to lose the functionality this plugin offers.
    Sorry for the late reply. I am currently on MP 1.16 and it is working. It has worked on MP releases subsequent to 1.13. However, I only use the TV Server interface, therefore, I cannot say if the wish list client side component works.

musi

Portal Pro
    November 14, 2011
    I just installed MP 1.16 and I need the skin for the default Skin (Titan) please.

I had an old one but that does not work anymore. The newest one I could find did not work either....

Thanks a lot!

(Why is it not supporting defaults skins by the way?)

LennyW

Portal Pro
    July 19, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is it possible to record only a specific season of a series e.g. season 6 of Hawaii Five-O and ignore all other seasons? I do not know how to enter it correctly?

Thanks in advance for any help, LennyW

Cam

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2012
    Georgia
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    In Expert Mode:
    Episode Number
    This is a filter option for a specific Episode number. You can enter a number or an expression
    defined in the following format, where all expressions must be separated by a comma:
    1-3 will match for series or episode number 1,2 or 3
    +5 will match for all numbers larger or equal 5
    -3 will match for all numbers smaller or equal 3
    7 will match only for number 7
    A match is valid if within the expressions at least one condition is true e.g. 1-4, 6,+8 will match for
    all numbers besides 5 and 7.
    This option is only valid for MP1.1 or greater. In older versions it will be ignored.
    Series Number
    This is a filter option for a specific Series number. The same syntax as for Episode Number is used.

Attached is the Manual that I got this from

Attachments

• TvWishList.pdf
      3.7 MB

Timberwolf99

Portal Pro
    November 20, 2015
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hey huha, I love your plugin just wondering when emailing the searches when there is a conflict, can the reason for the conflict also be added?

Feelgood1

Portal Member
    March 6, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    First I would like to say I think this is an excellent extension and provides a huge flexability in recording TV shows.

I am using it with version 1.4.5.0 on a server 1.16. Unfoirtunately as I use it quite intensively, I stumble upon some obstacles which might be a bug or I am just doing something wrong and hope for a feedback to help me out here. Some it happens to have recordings with the same TV show, like the following.
    upload_2017-10-15_14-34-10.png

So I thought it might have something to do with EPG changed date in the meanwhile and added record a second time. Sometimes a duplicate has even a differnt name according to the changed schedule or gets "Manual" as a recording name. So I investigated in the documentation a setting "Delete Changed EPG", which seems to improve the situation a little bit but it still happens to have a duplicate recording which did never happen when using the standard scheduler. Following the discussion in the thread about this setting and the plan to even remove this setting in a future version, I am confused about what to do. Can anybody give an advice?

Anyway there is a second setting, which is not explained in the help "Wait For ComSkip Processes". What is the function?

olli14

Portal Pro
    December 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It seems that TVWishlist is not working with 1.17. At Version 1.16 it did.
    Do we get TVWishList for 1.17?

wjw

Portal Pro
    July 13, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I have TVWishlist running with 1.17 for some time now - no problems at all. I just upgraded and it worked as before.

olli14

Portal Pro
    December 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @wjw
    Strange. At 1.17 TVWishlist has not been working. Yesterday I jumped back to 1.16 with a backup and at 1.16 TVWishlist is working.
    So I have to take a look what's wrong on my side with 1.17.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom