TV Server Plugin: TvWishList (3 Viewers)

joit

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 5, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Huha,

I'm wondering what happens when an EPG scan fails because the pc was turned off. Will the next epg scan be done when the pc is turned on instantly or only at the given scan time?

aal

Portal Pro
    July 15, 2006
    Re: Private bugfix 0.0.0.8

Aal,
    thanks a lot for your patience in debugging. Please try the attached version and let me know if it fixes the issue.

For all,
    this bugfix is only for users who have a different user name and email address and are getting an error message from TvWishlist:
    Exception message is The specified string is not in the form required for an e-mail address

It will be included in the next official release

Hi Huha,

Unfortunately this new version does not seem to fix the issue. I see the same error message in the log... Let me know if you need me to try something else!

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Joit,
    if the pc is turned off during epg scan, then it will skip the current search and do the next one at the next time intervall. If you use the powerscheduler plugin for turning off your pc, Tvwishlist will block powerscheduler not to turn off during the scan.

aal, I was sure i got it yesterday. I will prepare another debug version and ask you to send me the error log. Please turn verbose debug on and activate only one single TvWish

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Aal, please try again. i realized there was an error in my new compile script and the changes made it only into the MP1.1RC2 version. The updated file in post #50 should work now.

aal

Portal Pro
    July 15, 2006
    Aal, please try again. i realized there was an error in my new compile script and the changes made it only into the MP1.1RC2 version. The updated file in post #50 should work now.

Yay! It works now! Great and many thanks for fixing this issue! Good work!

Luca Brasi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: TV Server Plugin: TvWishList

Hi huha,

thanks for your great plugin. I am trying to get the schedules working on my system. I don't know what I am doing wrong or if my epg data is not good enough, but i can't get repeated broadcasts scheduled. For instance we have this sports program Sportschau here in Germany which is broadcasted every saturday three times. Or for Example Bundesliga Pur which is on a few times a weekend.

Sportschau should be recorded always and Bundesliga Pur just once a weekend. Don't know how to set the rules for that (maybe it is just not possible).

Additionally tvwishlist won't schedule programs this week, because it says it had been already recorded last week. This might be because of insufficient program descriptions?

The log also tells a lot about some conflicts although I set Scheduling Conflicts to yes.
    Could you please have a look at my log and tell me what I could do?

Thanks in advance
    Luca

Attachments

• Unbenannt.JPG
      Unbenannt.JPG
      74.8 KB

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Luca,
    on your repeated broadcasts please check your EPG data and let me know what your program descriptions is.
    TvWishList is using the program description to decide if the episode has been already scheduled or is new. If your program has for each episode the same program description,TvWishList will not schedule it. I will introduce in one of the next versions an option to schedule all broadcasts.

TvWishlist cannot handle complex rules like schedule only the first episode on the week end. It is thaught to be simple for finding movies. If you know it is coming every weekend you should use the standard advanced recording option of mediaPortal, where you can schedule daily, weekly, every time on this channel,.... Just use the MediaPortal program, click on the movie and go to advanced. If you have complex rules for recording you should have a look at the 4 the record plugin, which does a very advanced scheduling with arbitrary rules.

Thanks for postingthe log file. i will look in more detail into it over the week end. On the first glimpse i do not understand either why the schedules have not been recorded. It may be due to the missing program desciption in the EPG data, but could also be a bug. With your detailed log i can follow up on this.

greetings, huha

Luca Brasi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi huha,

thanks for your reply! I think you are right, the problem is because of the spare descriptions. My tvguide.xml is about 24mb so I won't be able to upload it.
    But as you can see in these examples the descriptions in this data it is very obvious that tvwishlist will see them as on episode:

Code:
    <programme start="20100430230000 +0200" stop="20100501000000 +0200" channel="I31.751056.microsoft.com">
    		<title lang="de">Bundesliga Pur</title>
    		<desc lang="de">Tore und Highlights des aktuellen Spieltags der 1. Fußball-Bundesliga.</desc>
    		<date>20010415</date>
    		<category lang="de">Fußball</category>
    		<category lang="de">Serie</category>
    		<category lang="de">Sport</category>
    		<length units="minutes">105</length>
    	</programme>

<programme start="20100502091500 +0200" stop="20100502110000 +0200" channel="I31.751056.microsoft.com">
    		<desc lang="de">Tore und Highlights des aktuellen Spieltags der 1. Fußball-Bundesliga.</desc>
    		<date>20010415</date>
    	</programme>

<programme start="20100502161500 +0200" stop="20100502171500 +0200" channel="I31.751056.microsoft.com">
    		<date>20010415</date>
    	</programme>

Don't know if there is better epg data out there which would fix it.
    Thanks for your advice with 4tr. I tried it but it seemed to complicated for me. It wouldn't work probably because of RC2. I will try your hints with the scheduling inside MP now but I am looking forward to the features you are planning for the next release.

Thanks again
    Luca

richy759

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 16, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Has anyone tried the current version with RC3 yet?
    Cheers,
    Rich

juro

Portal Pro
    March 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi togehter,

tv wishlist is a nice plug in. Unfortunately without any Gui for MP. In my mind this would be very useful.

Thanks!

Juro

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom