TV Server Plugin: TvWishList (1 Viewer)

huha

Extension Developer
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi bugmenot,
glad to see it works. I sent you a private message. The log file is in %Prgramdata%\\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\log\tv.log
e.g. C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\log\tv.log
I cannot test your config, because your EPG data may be different

huha

Extension Developer
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi bugmenot,
i just looked at the log file. The issue is that all your program wishes have been already scheduled. So this can mean the following
a) your EPG data have a poor episode description and the already scheduled episode has the same description like the one which is on air next. In that case you can uncheck the option "skip repeated episodes" and all episodes will be processed
b) you have a repeated schedule done by TV server and Tvwishlist will skip the schedule because it is on the recording list of Tv server already. If you want to use the email option you can use the same solution as in a)

bugmenot

Portal Pro
January 13, 2007
thx huha...

if it were a quiz, i would say, it's definitly a.) All episodes are names the same and there comes no further data with it :( Bad EPG data.. :(

Anyway...Thx 4 your help. :) :D

netexplorer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 21, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: TV Server Plugin: TvWishList

Do you plan to integrate the filter for "starts after", "starts before" and weekday selection?

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi netexplorer,
    currently i am not planning enhancements as I do not have enough time for programming. But may be in the future.
    You may want to check 4therecord, which offers very flexible rules for programming

netexplorer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 21, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: TV Server Plugin: TvWishList

Ok, i understand. I have the same problem until december. Currently i am using Self Contained Webserver, but the query manager don't support individual pre/post record settings. I know about 4therecord, but it changes too much in the system i think.

richy759

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 16, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Huha,

First I have to say I love this plugin, simple but effective (just one slight problem).
    I have an issue where programs keep being updated with slightly different times or name. For example the German Grand prix last weekend was changed from 12:00 to 12:10 to 12:05 so I ended up with 3 schedules for the one program. The "MotoGP" was changed to be "MotoGP 2010" so I had 2 recordings of this.
    In both these cases they were the same "Wish" overlapping. Is there anyway you could slacken your duplication check to cover these situations?

Thanks,
    Rich

joit

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 5, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi huha,

recently, I get this warning in my TvWishlist-emails:

Maximum number (50) of programs found - will ignore additional matches

Can you please tell me what that means and how I can avoid it (if necessary)?

Thanks
    Hannes

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Richy,
    I think i could include an option to delete any schedules which are conflicting with a current wish. However, i do not see a chance to do that very soon.

Hannes,
    the maximun number is a safety counter to avoid too many schedules in case of an incorrect typed wish. I had a typo once which resulted in scheduling thousands of programs.
    You can adjust globally in the TvWishlist options this counter or reset it manually for a specific wish. Please check the manual for more details

richy759

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 16, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Huha,
    OK I understand, if you could put it on your TODO list for when you get some time again that would be much appreciated.
    :D

Rich

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom