TV Server Plugin: TvWishList (3 Viewers)

huha

Extension Developer
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
D3ltoroxp, Scrounger told me he would add the pog button to his skin, but needs more time.

mcl, Tvwishlist does not guarantee to find the first show. May bee a feature to add in the future.
using an exclude function "team||(Wdh.)" you will exclude "team" or "(Wdh.)" in the title only!
If you use "team" it will exclude team from the title, "*team" will exclude team in the description.
For mixed excludes or more complex searches you have to use SQL queries. Start with some simple examples in the manual. You can use those also for episode names which does not work with the simple exclude.

rhine 44, post a screenshot of your tvserver config Tvwishlist-> formats settings and the log file with verbose enabled after a EPG search.

rhine44

Portal Member
November 19, 2012
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Attached are the requested files about my missing detailed info in my emails.

Thanks

Attachments

• debug.jpg
    debug.jpg
    157 KB
  • format.jpg
    format.jpg
    100.3 KB

mcl

Portal Pro
December 1, 2009
well in my epg I do have the following shows:
criminal minds
criminal minds (wdh.)
criminal minds - team red
criminal minds - team red (wdh.)
I'm searching for "criminal minds". If I exclude only (wdh.) I get:
criminal minds
criminal minds - team red
If I only exclude "team" I get:
criminal minds
criminal minds (wdh.)
If I then exclude "team||(wdh.)" I get all 4 combinations instead of, as I would guess, only "criminal minds".

I could use a sql query but as far as I understand it "(title like '%criminal minds%') AND ((title not like '%team%') OR (title not like '%(wdh.)%')) should do the same as the exclude function with "team||(wdh.)", shouldn't it? And this would give a much better overview in the interface than the sql version :)

Last edited:

huha

Extension Developer
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
mcl, thanks for the update. This could be a bug in the program. With your post I should be able to reproduce.
Rhine44, i will look in more detail into your logs. Just need more time :)

mcl

Portal Pro
December 1, 2009
hi,

I finally found the solution. The problem was the OR operator. I tried the whole scenario with csi. I do have "csi: vegas" and "csi: miami" in my epg. For both there are repeats (Wdh.) as well. So I first tried only "csi" and found 7 entries including vegas, miami and wdh.

Then I excluded only wdh and found vegas and miami.
Then I excluded miami and found vegas and vegas (wdh.)
Then I excluded miami||(Wdh.) and that found vegas, vegas (wdh.) and miami BUT NOT miami (wdh.)
I then tried the same with an expression like in the manual and had the same result like with the exclude miami||(wdh.)

Because of that I then changed from OR to AND and deleted the () for the two excludes like:
(title like '%csi%') AND (title not like '%miami%') AND (title not like '%Wdh%')
And that finally gave the right result!

I then remered that && stands for AND on myswl and switched back from expression to partial title and excluded miami&&(Wdh.) and voilá the same right result. Only two schedules for csi: vegas without any miami or (Wdh.).

Perhaps this can help other people, too :)

huha

Extension Developer
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
rhine44, I looked at the log file. You are using the standard format from the language files and this will just send you a "NEW ENTRY"in the email without the message description for each conflict. You can change that by copying the following line into the first line (customized email format) of the format section:

NEW ENTRY<br>Title={0}<br>Description={1}<br>Channel={2}<br>Start={3}<br>End={4}<br>Type={15}<br>Message={21}<br>Created={17}<br><br><br>

This adds now to each email an additional line Message={21}, where {21} is the plugin placeholder for the actual conflict message.
Alternatively you could also look at the conflict messages from the MP plugin, where you can filter for conflicts.

mcl, glad to see it worked out. It was not clear to me that you are using SQL queries already.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello huha, maybe you can add the streamedmp skinfiles in your installer ? I have seen at a fresh install, that no skin files for TvWish is installed with your installer...

Where can i get the actuall Skin files, with the streamedmp installer there are nothing to..

EDIT..

Pog, the skin looks fantastic. i will include it with the next version.

TLD, the issue is that all my skins are missing in TvWishListMP.xml
    the statement <onleft>2</onleft>. In some cases it seems to work by default, in some cases not.
    I will fix this for the next version or you can manually add it with a text editor.

<control>
    <id>51</id>
    <description>WishList</description>
    <type>playlistcontrol</type>
    <posX>188</posX>
    <posY>121</posY>
    <width>490</width>
    <height>302</height>
    <upBtnXOffset>370</upBtnXOffset>
    <downBtnXOffset>396</downBtnXOffset>
    <deleteBtnXOffset>421</deleteBtnXOffset>
    <onleft>2</onleft>
    </control>

Pog, if you doubleclick with the right mouse botton on a tvwish you will see the results only for this single wish. I believe i also assigned a remote button for this. Check the manual.

I load your actuall zip file and there are no streamedmp skin files to, only default and blue...

Last edited:

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Where can i get the actuall Skin files, with the streamedmp installer there are nothing to..
    Attached. These are the skin files that were distributed in the past with TvWishList.

Attachments

• SMP Skin Files.rar
      1.1 MB
    Last edited:

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    HomeY, thanks for posting. Let me start a thread here with the actual skins, but i will need help from the forum. D3ltoroxp, based on a discussion with Catavolt I will only support default skins in the future, as there are more skin developers starting with a native support of TvwishList and my installer could cause some damage here.

Attached are all the current skin files or a link to the posting:
    MP1.1
    - Blue3 (huha, skin.zip)
    - Blue3 Wide (huha, skin.zip)

MP 1.2
    - Default (huha, skin.zip)
    - Default Wide (huha, skin.zip)
    - PureVisionHD (huha,skin.zip)
    - PureVisionHDXmas (huha, skin.zip)
    - LCars (huha, skin.zip)
    - Streamed MP (pog and diskeeper, skin.zip)
    - Frames (Lbr_Lion, native support)

MP1.3
    - PureVisionHD 1080 (Catavolt, native support)
    - PureVisionHD 1080 XMAS 2012 (Catavolt, native support)
    - LCars (Catavolt, native support)
    - Titan (Scrounger,#845 ), (Pog, OnlineXtra)
    - aMPed (Dadeo, native suppport with 3.4)
    - Streamed MP (pog and diskeeper, skin.zip),(Pog, OnlineXtra)

MP1.4
    - Titan (Scrounger,#845 ), (Pog, OnlineXtra)
    - PureVisionHD 1080 (Catavolt, native support)
    - LCars (Catavolt, native support)
    - Streamed MP (pog and diskeeper, skin.zip), (Pog, OnlineXtra), (fischy667 HD conversion)
    - aMPed (Dadeo, native suppport with 3.6)

For the attached files unzip skin.zip and copy the skin folder to e.g.
    C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin
    The attached folders in skin.zip also contain a modified DialogMenu.xml for the Pog button.
    Please note that above there maybe links to newer files or added skins.

Please help to keep this page actual and post any additional info or updates. I hope that more skin developers will be giving a native support for TvWishList in the future.

Attachments

• skin.zip
      2.2 MB
    Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom