TV Server Plugin: TvWishList (3 Viewers)

foxbenw

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2011
    Welwyn Garden City
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    HTML email would be nice but i'd rather get number and name in there as well as title/desc

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    D3ltoroxp, there is a filter function in TvwishList for episode number and series number - check the manual.

Dirki, i would need a posted log file for the tvserver where you have enabled verbose debug before reproducing the issue.

TheNoctambulist, can you post the code which you used to generate this output? I am not familiar with the html email format. So it looks like it cannot be generated with the custom format?

Dirki

Portal Pro
    July 28, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thank you, huha,

Does the log contain an e-mail address, password or some information I may be wouldn't like to show?

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The log file contains your email address of the sender and receiver(no password).
    You can create a new email account (would be a good test if one of your parameters was wrong)
    Otherwise you have to browse the log file as i do not know what you wouldn´t like to show.
    It contains the info on searching your programs and tv wishes and schedules

Dirki

Portal Pro
    July 28, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    OK, this log I can find when I click "Open log directory" in TV-Server-Configuration (the TvWishList.log you do not need, I assume), but I cannot find the option to enable verbose debug.

Could I send the log vía PM or so?

Last edited:

Dirki

Portal Pro
    July 28, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Where can I change the quality of the recordings and enable to convert the recording to another format?

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dirki, before posting the log you should read the manual (help buttom) and the info on the first post in detail. There seems to be a basic misunderstanding of what the plugin can do and what not.

Last edited:

Dirki

Portal Pro
    July 28, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    OK, I had already read it, but I will do it again, huha, thank you. Misunderstanding concerning which information do you mean?

Which help button do you mean?

OK, this log I can find when I click "Open log directory" in TV-Server-Configuration (the TvWishList.log you do not need, I assume), but I cannot find the option to enable verbose debug.

Could I send the log vía PM or so?

Thanks for your help.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    D3ltoroxp, there is a filter function in TvwishList for episode number and series number - check the manual.

Dirki, i would need a posted log file for the tvserver where you have enabled verbose debug before reproducing the issue.

TheNoctambulist, can you post the code which you used to generate this output? I am not familiar with the html email format. So it looks like it cannot be generated with the custom format?

I have found, i forgot to check it visible in MP GUI...

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dirki,
    the tvserver tvwishlist plugin has a help button, which will open the manual. It also has the verbose debug checkbox.
    I need the TvWishList.log (described on the first post!) and you can send it a s a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom