TV Service takes 5 minutes to start. Cannot stream to other PCs. (1 Viewer)

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I do believe that you solved 1,3,4 and 7.
    Good. :)

2,5,6 and 8 are still there even after reinstalling the patch.
    Okay. Let's be very clear: the patch is only intended to solve #6. I don't expect it to have any effect on any of the other issues.

Remembering that we're dealing with one thing at a time and that #6 is the current focus...

The screenshot that you attached to the first post as an illustration of #6 shows 1 tuner out of 6 PRIME tuners listed with tuner type "unknown".
    When a tuner is listed with type "unknown", it means that TV Server has not [yet] detected the tuner, or that the tuner is not currently connected/available.
    You have claimed that #6 is still occurring even after reinstalling the patch.
    The log files that you've just provided don't appear to support your claim.
    They cover the period 00:28 to 22:46 on 9 Jan in your local time.
    There are 5 TV Server startups within that period.
    In all 5 cases it looks like all 3 tuners from both PRIMEs were successfully detected within 10 seconds of TV Server starting to start.
    Further, I see no evidence of the tuners disconnecting while TV Server is running.

Have I missed something?

...assumed it was merged in subsequent updates.
    Just to reiterate what I said in my previous reply: the patch has not been merged at current date, and I'm not sure whether it ever will be. It's best to assume that you'll need to reapply it after every upgrade or reinstallation for the foreseeable future.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    How are things going Jamie?
    Have you given up, or are you just busy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom