TV "Unable to play" on Client - Working until Win 10 Server upgraded to Version 1803 (1 Viewer)

Steve.Rayner61

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 12, 2011
    Perth - Western Australia
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi,

I've had a TV Client/Server system working perfectly well. But after I upgraded Windows 10 on the server to version 1803, I suddenly can't play TV or Recorded TV. I get the "Unable to play: StreamX" error.

I know Microsoft have the really nasty habit of changing network sharing settings with every upgrade and sure enough, Password Protection had been re-enabled in Network Sharing, so I disabled it again. I also switched off the Firewall, but I'm still getting the error.

Hope someone can help? In the meantime, I'll continue to look through the forum for possible solutions.

Logs attached.

Attachments

• MediaPortalLogs_06_05_18__13_06.zip
      1.1 MB

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    I've searched in forum by your error and it seems checking ip in Streaming Server section was recommended :cautious:
    Code:
    [2018-05-06 13:06:33,979] [Error  ] [MPMain   ] [ERROR] - TSReaderPlayer: Failed to open file:rtsp://Media-Centre-02:554/stream3.0 :0x80004005
    [2018-05-06 13:06:34,038] [Error  ] [MPMain   ] [ERROR] - TSReaderPlayer:GetInterfaces() failed

Steve.Rayner61

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 12, 2011
    Perth - Western Australia
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Many, many, many thanks Edalex. That was the problem. My TV Server has a fixed IP address. I can't remember ever setting the Streaming Server IP address to the actual IP address, but I guess I must have at some stage? When I checked it just now, it was set to "Auto". Changed it back to the actual IP address and voila! problem solved.

Are you a Plugin Developer? I don't suppose you'd like to have a go at fixing the Netflix Site Plugin for the Online Videos Plugin? I think Ministerk has lost interest (Which is fair enough).

Cheers,
    Steve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom