TVgemist 3.0 (2 Viewers)

insan3

Portal Member
May 25, 2009
RTL gemist is stuttering like hell, other channels don't. And my pc is powerfull enough :p . (Core i7 920)

Any ideas :)

joz

Portal Pro
March 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
insan3:

The power of the pc has nothing to do with that. It's most likely either a codec issue or internet connection problems

insan3

Portal Member
May 25, 2009
Hmm, but i can watch it in high quality from the rtl site, but in the plugin is is stuttering. NL gemist en sbs gemist are working properly. What codec do i need in order to play rtl gemist, i have ffdshow installed.

edterbak

Portal Pro
March 4, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I am runiing in to a weird problem.

WHen I start a stream from TVgemist, it is opened by the audio player.
If I try using onlinevideo's it plays perfectly. So something is making MP believe the stream is an audio stream. I already disabled Pureaudio to make sure this is not causing it, but the problem remains. Is there any reason why this should happen?
Is there any way to select the preferred codec? LIke suggested by insan3.

Ill add logs after a few minutes.

[edit]
I added logs.
I had a look at it, and I found that MP recognisez the wmv file (K2 zoekt K3... :p ) as video, but a few lines later it says it is audio... I dont understand well enough what I am looking at there :)
None of the plugins like foobar, Itunes, winamp or Pureaudio are enabled.
In music extentions only wma is present, not wmv.
In video extentions only wmv is enabled, so it should pick it up.

I am using SAF as decoder pack.
In on XP +sp3 / MP 1.1beta

Shadowmeph

Portal Member
July 25, 2009
Home Country
Canada Canada
ok so I am guessing on how to install this becasue the web page instructions is in a different language, SO I took a logical guess and put the TVgemist.dll into the "C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows" folder and all of the skins into "C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal" is this correct?

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Skins should be in the /skin directory.

P.s. why would you want this plugin when you can't understand Dutch?

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I am runiing in to a weird problem.

WHen I start a stream from TVgemist, it is opened by the audio player.
    If I try using onlinevideo's it plays perfectly. So something is making MP believe the stream is an audio stream.

I have the same problem! and it occurs in every skin I have tried that use their own overlays like streamedMP and I believe x-factor as weill. In streamedMP the media overlay displays correctly on the home screen and tvhome and any screens that have the overlay at the bottom, but not
    in pictures, videos or any screens that have the overlay at the top! TV Gemist is the only plugin that seems to cause this behaviour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom