TVgemist 3.0 (2 Viewers)

RobinE

Portal Member
December 30, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I had the same problem.
When you use the pureaudio plugin, disable all unused extensions in the pureaudio plugin. For me this solved the problem.

onyx666

Portal Pro
September 26, 2008
I had the same problem.
When you use the pureaudio plugin, disable all unused extensions in the pureaudio plugin. For me this solved the problem.

i dont use the pureaudio plugin
i have a clean install of indows 7 with mp 1.1 beta
with saf codecs

rtl gemist and uitzending gemist are playing in the webbrowser but not in this plugin
never had this problem with mp 1.02

kkendall

Portal Pro
April 24, 2007
Gouda
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
i am also having the problem that the audioplayer is opened in mp 1.1 beta with saf codec installed

Me too!

I guess I haven't understood everything that's been discussed about it :mad: , but I read several suggestions why this happens:
- skin related (I use Blue3Wide so that's not it I think)
- wrong codec use (If that's true, could someone with the correct behaviour of TVGemist plugin post their graphstudio results when playing TVgemist streams. I'm not using Pureaudio by the way)
- changed plugin code (If that's true, the code in the plugin should be changed to start the videoskin mode, not the audioskin mode)
- changed MP code (if that's true, is there a workaround or something to still get this plugin to work?)

I love this plugin, so if anyone can clarify, please do :)
:D

joz

Portal Pro
March 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Somewhere along the road I had changed the plugin to play a stream using g_Player.PlayAudioStream() instead of just g_Player.Play(), which is why it's using the 'music player', which is actually to use the VMR7 video renderer instead of VMR9 (more stable for webstreams). It was also a request from people using PureAudio, see this post by Symphy. It should therefore be correct behaviour that the music player is started.

@kendell this clarifies it. It's a plugin thing.

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Somewhere along the road I had changed the plugin to play a stream using g_Player.PlayAudioStream() instead of just g_Player.Play(), which is why it's using the 'music player', which is actually to use the VMR7 video renderer instead of VMR9 (more stable for webstreams). It was also a request from people using PureAudio, see this post by Symphy. It should therefore be correct behaviour that the music player is started.

Yeah, but it still sucks :D It has the same impact on other plugins as well ... MyTrailers for instance (in my case at least).

kkendall

Portal Pro
    April 24, 2007
    Gouda
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

But if it's just a TV Gemist plugin thing, how come it also affects Yahoo music video's and My Trailers (reported by other users, havent tested it yet) :confused:

onyx666

Portal Pro
    September 26, 2008
    i dont know about the plugins you mention but onlinevideos does work just fine so it ssems to me it is really the tvgemist plugin is the problem

joz

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

But if it's just a TV Gemist plugin thing, how come it also affects Yahoo music video's and My Trailers (reported by other users, havent tested it yet) :confused:

Because all those plugins use the audio function of MP (I guess)?! The reason for that is explained by Moristo (wmv7 renders webstreams better then 9)

kkendall

Portal Pro
    April 24, 2007
    Gouda
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    i dont know about the plugins you mention but onlinevideos does work just fine so it ssems to me it is really the tvgemist plugin is the problem

So you're guessing too :)
    It could still be codec related if OnlineVideos is working and TVGemist is not. TVgemist could have other streaming/decoding than all the various formats used for the videos of OnlineVideos.

Anyway, I can't test the other plugins right now, I'm at work, so I dont know.
    I just hope Martijn or Moiristo know what to do or change to make this great plugin work again...

onyx666

Portal Pro
    September 26, 2008
    hers is part of the log

2009-09-24 17:48:14.272448 [Info.][MPMain]: g_Player.Play(Robert Pino: Angstvanger /1 Video)
    2009-09-24 17:48:14.283449 [Info.][MPMain]: Loading external players plugins
    2009-09-24 17:48:14.291449 [Info.][MPMain]: found plugin:MediaPortal.FoobarPlugin.FoobarPlugin in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Plugins\ExternalPlayers\ExternalPlayers.dll
    2009-09-24 17:48:14.291449 [Info.][MPMain]: player:Foobar2000. author: int_20h/rtv
    2009-09-24 17:48:14.292449 [Info.][MPMain]: found plugin:MediaPortal.ITunesPlayer.ITunesPlugin in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Plugins\ExternalPlayers\ExternalPlayers.dll
    2009-09-24 17:48:14.292449 [Info.][MPMain]: player:iTunes. author: Frodo
    2009-09-24 17:48:14.293450 [Info.][MPMain]: found plugin:MediaPortal.WinampPlayer.WinampPlugin in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Plugins\ExternalPlayers\ExternalPlayers.dll
    2009-09-24 17:48:14.293450 [Info.][MPMain]: player:Winamp. author: int_20h
    2009-09-24 17:48:14.294450 [Debug][MPMain]: PlayerFactory: Successfully created player instance for file - Robert Pino: Angstvanger /1
    2009-09-24 17:48:14.307450 [Info.][MPMain]: AudioPlayerWMP9: Disabling DX9 exclusive mode

the foobar, winamp and itunesplayers are all disabled in mediaportal config

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom