TVgemist 3.0 (1 Viewer)

edterbak

Portal Pro
March 4, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Here is a quote from armandp in the Trailers plugin. Maybe this sheds some more light on it.

i believe the same answer has been given already in the TV Gemist thread. My Trailer uses the PlayStream() method because pre 1.1 that resulted in better rendering of webstreams. Now in beta 1.1 something has changed regarding PlayStream() and i haven't had the time to check out what exactly but i will look into it. PlayStream() always felt as a workaround so i will address this when there is some time to spend. Btw.. the reason OnlineVideo doesn't have this problem is because it uses it's own player which could be a working solution (after i figure out what and why the 1.1 playstream change was implemented).

kkendall

Portal Pro
April 24, 2007
Gouda
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
It also affects Online Videos.
Yahoo music videos and NASA live tv (when switching to full screen) have the same problem. It opens the music player.

So the plugins TVgemist, Mytrailers, and OnlineVideos (Yahoo and NASA live tv) need a bit of rework because of this change in the MP code

onyx666

Portal Pro
September 26, 2008
i have it working again, i dont no for sure because i made several changes but i think adding ac3filter in videos postprocessing fixed it

Alzie

Portal Member
January 28, 2008
Oplossing hiervoor zet de musicplayer in het config menu van Bass player naar internal dsshow player. en tvgemist doet het weer.

Solution put the music player in the configmenu from Bass player to internal dsshow player. tvgemist and doing it again

R3CoN

Portal Member
October 9, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Ik zal het straks eens ff proberen, hopen dat dat werkt dat zou echt mooi zijn :). Bedankt!

snoekieboe

Portal Pro
October 20, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ MARTIJN 1 }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ MARTIJN 2 }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} where the h*ll are you guys??

We could sure use a new version of Tvgemist....................................

edterbak

Portal Pro
March 4, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Just for information only.... If you change BASS player to DSshow, you will not be able to use the Pureaudio plugin (if you use it)

kkendall

Portal Pro
April 24, 2007
Gouda
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
So this is a bug in BASS player. It influences more streams in different plugins.
I'm not sure it happens with all asf files or just certain ones...or maybe with more containers.

Is this bug known, reported and filed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom