TVgemist 3.0 (1 Viewer)

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Oplossing hiervoor zet de musicplayer in het config menu van Bass player naar internal dsshow player. en tvgemist doet het weer.

Solution put the music player in the configmenu from Bass player to internal dsshow player. tvgemist and doing it again

Thanks, couldn't care less for Pure Audio and this made TVGemist and MyTrailers work for me for the first time after upgrading to 1.1.

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ok, I might be having some good news. But I cannot confirm this without your help.

I just upgraded from the original 1.1beta to the latest SVN (10-10-2009). As a patch for the problems with the haali splitter staying in the tray, I applied Manfred's fix for the Core.dll. See this thread for the details. Find the file on page 16.

AFter this I gave TVgemist a try. As it turns out, I can now play K2 zoekt K3 and see the video stream. I was never able to play this file before. Because it was started in the MP music player.
    There are still a number of items I cannot play, but this could be due to the recent changes of uitzendinggemist.nl.

So my theory is that the new fixed core.dll makes it now possible to have a propper recognision of the stream again. I have not tested before applying the core.dll, so I can not say if it was already fixed in the newest SVN. (This is what Raytestrak is reporting.) Can anyone confirm or help with these findings?

ps. If you overwrite the core.dll with the version of Manfred... Please make a copy.... So you can fallback if it doesnt work. (I forgot in all my enthusiasme.)

Richardd

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 16, 2009
    Reusel
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    With MP 1.1.0 Beta-1rev23491 I can also see "K2 zoekt K3". I had to set the musicplayer to ddshow player but didn't change the core.dll
    RTLGemist works now, some shows of SBS6 work and some live streams are working. Ned 1, 2 and 3 don't work.

It would be great if someone could fix that because this is my favorite plugin.

snoekieboe

Portal Pro
    October 20, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Seems to me like development of this plugin has died... again.
    Nobody is making any changes to the plugin at the moment to make it work again with Ned 1,2,3 and perhaps other tv network changes that might happen in the future.

We really need to hear something from martijn and martijn, perhaps they can tell us if they are still developing this plugin.

joz

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Although I would like this functionality this imo has to be provided by uitzendinggemist etc themselves (not the plugin but the underlying service).
    Currently there's no API to talk too so you'd have to resort to screen scraping, which is maintenance intensive.
    I would not suggest to do this with scraper logic because of that and since there's no webservice to talk to I would advise against development of such a plugin although I would appreciate anyone who's willing to pick this up.
    Maybe wait a bit and there will be webservices available (willl there ever be? uitzendinggemist seems a bit commercial on that side making money of their site and all).

Just my 2 cents.

martijnr17

Portal Pro
    November 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I will try to look in to the problems of ned123 in the next few days.

I'dont know where the other martijn is.... he has done the most work lately.

konehead

April 28, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Martijnr17, thanks that you want to take a look in the source code! TVgemist is one of the biggest influence factor of the WAF
    Keep TVgemist in live!

Cheers, kone

martijnr17

Portal Pro
    November 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I think the problem is solved for most shows. It took me some debugging because most changes the last time where made by the other martijn.
    uitzendinggemist changed their site and that way the grabbling wasnt working anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom