TVgemist 3.0 (1 Viewer)

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Oplossing hiervoor zet de musicplayer in het config menu van Bass player naar internal dsshow player. en tvgemist doet het weer.

Solution put the music player in the configmenu from Bass player to internal dsshow player. tvgemist and doing it again

Thanks, couldn't care less for Pure Audio and this made TVGemist and MyTrailers work for me for the first time after upgrading to 1.1.

Sorry to bump/quote my own post, but has anyone running MP1.1 tried switching to the internal dshow player for music in order to fix TVgemist (and MyTrailers)? 'Cause for me it fixes these two plugins, but some (not all) mp3s won't play anymore because of an audio codec error? They play fine in windows mediaplayer or any other player for that matter.

martijn189

Portal Pro
    October 29, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi everyone, sorry for leaving you all in here for sooo long... i am glad that martijnr17 still is helping you to make changes to the code. I am very busy at the moment at work and i am not using mediaportal at the moment... but i promise that i will try to pick up the slack within two weeks.

After the changes martijnr17 made... are there still shows not working?

Alzie

Portal Member
    January 28, 2008
    All seems well now --Thanks
    How does your grabber work to get program info in a database (geintreseerd of dit ook voor andere website`s kan)

martijnr17

Portal Pro
    November 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    The simple explanation, it opens the website like a normal browser and searches for the pieces that we tell hem to and put it in the right format.

chalibali

Portal Member
    October 18, 2008
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    he there, every time when i want to use tv gemist i must change my music player to dd show is there a solution to let tp player stay on bass engine.

mvg

chalibali

Richardd

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 16, 2009
    Reusel
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Don't I have to download a new version of the plugin? The link in the first post of this tread still points to a version from june.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom