TVGemist plugin (2 Viewers)

turbo666

Portal Member
May 20, 2007
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Hi,
Isn't it possible to install the plugin without MPinstaller, because I always get the following error:
mpinstaller.png

CriMsoN

Portal Member
March 27, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
First time Ive used the installer for me and it works like a charm! Just upgraded to RC1. I´m having troubles using the plugin. The streams wont start anymore. I only see the green loading circle for a second and nothing happens...

Daffy

Portal Member
March 25, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
First time Ive used the installer for me and it works like a charm! Just upgraded to RC1. I´m having troubles using the plugin. The streams wont start anymore. I only see the green loading circle for a second and nothing happens...

I'm having the exact same problem. Installer works fine, plugin works, execpt the streams don't start in MP 0.2.3 RC1

I attached my error.log:

Hope you can fix it!
grtz Daffy

Daffy

Portal Member
March 25, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Thanks for the help, the SVN version is working with RC1. Guess I should have tried that myself ;)

Great plugin!!!!

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I will release a new version very soon ;) Is it only me, or is the uitzendinggemist side of the plugin broken? Anyway, the next version will probably have support for Tien, too..

FantaRulez

Portal Member
May 20, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Nope, it's working fine overhere, both Uitzendinggemist and RTL. Version 0.8 with an SVN of June 1st.

CriMsoN

Portal Member
March 27, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hmm.. should have attached the logfile, sorry... Will try the SVN version.

I will release a new version very soon ;) Is it only me, or is the uitzendinggemist side of the plugin broken? Anyway, the next version will probably have support for Tien, too..

Support for Tien?? How long are they still going to broadcast then? Heard Tien is going to be RTL 8 or something...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom