TVGemist plugin (1 Viewer)

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I know, but I also heard that that will still take some time..I had started coding support for tien a while ago, but I never had the time to finish it. I thought I'll include it while the channel's still there :)

CriMsoN

Portal Member
March 27, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Perfect! Really curious how this is going to turn out!

Installed the MP installer SVN and SVN version of the plugin and these working fine with RC1!

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Version 0.9 is now available :) I hope it works for everybody; it took me quite some time to handle Tien's authentication. The MPI only contains a version for MP 0.2.3 RC1 and SVN versions.

Have Fun :)

idioteque

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    MPI does not work. (running latest SVN)

it only installs the skin files and nothing in the plugin dir, unstall fails, says invalid package

dukus

Portal Pro
    January 20, 2006
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    It was a bug in latest svn MPInstaller, now should work.

Moristo try to use the latest MPInstaller to make mpi files, it have more options, like specify default files for not supported skins

dukus

Portal Pro
    January 20, 2006
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    You need to specify the skin files witch do you want to copied to not supported skin directories, just select Advanced Properties then set DefaultFile to true. Ex.: if you set all skin files from BlueTwo skin to default the when install and use skin like Core this files will be copied in Core skin directory.
    For now to specify wide skin or not isn't supported to hard to figure out the type of skin

trojkolka

Portal Pro
    December 24, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    For me the tien banner is shown but when i click on it nothing happens... i use blue two and the specs of my system wont be the problem for sure because the others work perfectly only tien doesn't work. Anyone with the same problem?

moiristo

Portal Pro
    November 17, 2006
    Enschede
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Any errors in the logfile? Perhaps you are missing a xml file. On my server (here), I have added a directory Uitgemist_0.2.3_files that contains all files needed, so you can install it the old way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom