TVGemist plugin (2 Viewers)

martijn189

Portal Pro
October 29, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
oh yes sorry, the nederland 1 2 and 3 part of the plugin is the most complex i think, at the moment we left it alone (the same as the old plugin), but we will for sure try to continue that function.

martijn189

Portal Pro
October 29, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
TO ALL USERS
I would like to know if you want tv shows listed by channel (like in the screenshot) or that all shows must be stored in 1 of 3 categories (NLgemist,RTLgemist,SBSgemist)

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    both as in in "let the user choose"?, or add a button to list all shows

Well ... If you REALLY want to make it user-friendly, I guess you should make your new layout configurable. Make a selection screen in the plugin config using checkboxes to show or hide certain channels.

But what I meant was making an options screen in the plugin (like pressing F9 in mptvseries), making it possible for users to switch between both views. Keep in mind that the more you change to the plugin, the more work you create for the skinners. Since this plugin is basically only useful for or used by dutch users, there isn't a lot of support for it (in terms of skins that is).

martijn189

Portal Pro
    October 29, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    OK thanks for the feedback. I am planning, once i got everything sorted out here to write our own skin files. At the moment i have a beta for the streamedMP skin, so there will be support for skins other then blue3.

joz

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    So you know, aMPed will also be supporting any of the changes :)
    Keep up the good, no great, work!

martijn189

Portal Pro
    October 29, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    aahh thanks, tomorrow i will install amped on my pc and test it. I will publish detailed information for skinners on our, soon to launch googlecode page.

joz

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    We are working on a much improved version of aMPed compared to our latest release. It will be out soon, so you might wanna wait a couple more days to get a taste of the real deal :)

Andromeda

January 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I just changed from the old TVgemist plugin to this new one, and it seems to work fine (getting shows etc.) but I have no sound when I play videos, no matter which one. The old plugin worked fine, so is this a plugin error or should I be looking for this in another part of the setup?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom