TVGemist plugin (2 Viewers)

jabbel

July 21, 2007
Hi,
I've tried it too, works great, compliments.
Also one (general) question, I use the Foofaraw skin, which isn't supported in this plugin. Should I make an XML-file myself, or are there other procedures?

hal2001

August 25, 2006
Hi,
I've tried it too, works great, compliments.
Also one (general) question, I use the Foofaraw skin, which isn't supported in this plugin. Should I make an XML-file myself, or are there other procedures?
Jabbel,

Just copy the files from the Blue Two skin into the Foofaraw.

MSMP

Portal Pro
November 20, 2006
Okotoks, Alberta (foothills of the Rocky Mountains
Home Country
Canada Canada
Hi, all

For those who use Project mayhem 3 skin, I've updated the xml files. you can download it in the PM3 forum files (link below)

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9412&d=1186779845

Have fun.

One little thing for the developer;

The newest module: Tien gemist: has a little bug.
When you watch a show, and want to change the volume with the remote control, the system will jump to the next broad cast in the list. Trick; don't change volume after selecting show to watch. LOL

Hope you can fix that in next version.

Thanks and keep up the great work.

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi, all
The newest module: Tien gemist: has a little bug.
When you watch a show, and want to change the volume with the remote control, the system will jump to the next broad cast in the list. Trick; don't change volume after selecting show to watch. LOL

Hope you can fix that in next version.

Thanks for the skin files, I'll add them to the MPI. I'll fix that bug asap, probably late next week. Must be a small forgotten if-statement..:oops:

ThaClown

Moderator - Dutch Forums
May 28, 2006
Den Bosch
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Tien (the TV network) does not exist anymore (nor does the website) so could the plugin be changed to remove the Tien Gemist?

bloasfist

Portal Pro
November 16, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I use this plugin a lot, and so does my girlfriend. Her question is, if besides the 'programmas' section, also the 'series' section could be added to the rtl-gemist section of the plugin (http://www.rtl.nl/(vm=/experience/m...ml/components/service/miMedia/rtl_gemist.xml).
I don't know if this section is new on the rtl-website, but a certain soap of which the name i do not want to mention, :oops: *gtst* *cough*, has been recently become available online and is of interest to my gf. Therefore this request.

Keep up the good work! (and it's ashame that the result of your work to add the tien.tv site proves to have a short life-expectancy).

roy.ahuis

September 17, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi,

I installed this plugin but i basically get the same error as Vulture on the first page of this thread:

************** Exception Text **************
System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'MediaPortal.Profile.Settings' from assembly 'Utils, Version=1.0.2546.32604, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
at MediaPortal.GUI.UitGemist.ShowWaitCursor.getBroadBand()
at MediaPortal.GUI.UitGemist.ConfigurationForm..ctor()
at MediaPortal.GUI.UitGemist.UitGemistPlugin.ShowPlugin()
at MediaPortal.Configuration.Sections.PluginsNew.itemConfigure_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)​

The solution to this problem is given a couple of replies later:

In this directory: http://rhino.student.utwente.nl/reinaert/release/, please download UitGemist_0.5_0.2.2 dll.rar. It contains a replacement dll for 0.2.2​

But this file is gone already. Anybody knows how I can fix this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Roy.

VpR

June 26, 2007
I use this plugin a lot, and so does my girlfriend. Her question is, if besides the 'programmas' section, also the 'series' section could be added to the rtl-gemist section of the plugin (http://www.rtl.nl/(vm=/experience/m...ml/components/service/miMedia/rtl_gemist.xml).
I don't know if this section is new on the rtl-website, but a certain soap of which the name i do not want to mention, :oops: *gtst* *cough*, has been recently become available online and is of interest to my gf. Therefore this request.

Keep up the good work! (and it's ashame that the result of your work to add the tien.tv site proves to have a short life-expectancy).

I also wanna have this feature in the plug-in. Series from rtl.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom