TVGemist plugin (2 Viewers)

Kaoh

Portal Pro
September 11, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
:D Looks great testing it now.

Any change you can create a plugin for kanalenkiezer.nl also? Would be great, its just like wwitv but has more channels, specially for us dutchies :D

Kaoh

Portal Pro
September 11, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Funny not really a "bug" but... the description at the bottom when you select a braodcast only updates for the first five items, the new longer list (excellent!) does not seem to have descriptions on them.

The auto play in fullscreen works great.
So do the streams of older episodes.

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Thanks for the feedback. The description not showing up is indeed a small bug; I'll remember to change that in the new version :)

ronaldjeden

April 5, 2007
Resize Uitzending Gemist

Hi all,

I am very new to Mediaportal. I got uitzendinggemist working and i love it a lot.

Only problem is that I am watching it on a beamer and would like to resize it to half screen or so because of the bad resolution.

Is this possible?

Keep up the good work, best, Ronald

Buddha

Portal Member
March 16, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I seem to have some problems with the 0.7 release lately in combination with MP 0.2.2.0. The NOS videos work just fine, but when I select the RTL streams, I just get the rotating circle and eventually nothing happens. Anyone else having similar problems?

AberDino

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 17, 2005
    Kincardineshire
    Home Country
    Scotland Scotland
    Same here, with yesterday's SVN. I was still using 0.5 and then upgraded to 0.7 to see if it would resolve the RTL issue. Unfortunately it didn't make a difference, so maybe RTL have changed something at their end?

hedonie

April 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Also here i can't see the RTL anymore :-( Please help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom