TVGuide: Move current time more to the middle of the screen (1 Viewer)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    If you mean the empty space yes that's why png's are used for the opacity ;).
    I thought you meant the slider too but do you mean the text of what is currently on ? you need to go far left or far right to adjust how many shows are displayed don't you ?

ie. hit the left arrow next to the time

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Attachments

• Demo-1.png
      Demo-1.png
      10 KB

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    I thought you meant the slider too but do you mean the text of what is currently on ? you need to go far left or far right to adjust how many shows are displayed don't you ?
    Seems to be hard to explain. Back to screenshot with an example: Channel WDR HD Bonn, current show: I only see the full title of the show on the bottom of the screen in the description, but not in the actual guide.

ie. hit the left arrow next to the time
    I know that I can use left arrow for seeing what I want (have to press a few times because it the first is channel,then group and then - at last - its back in timeline). But thats not what I want :) I want to see all current running titles without pressing a button on remote. So a wider slider should do it I guess?!? Any volunteers for a wider StreamedMP-Slider with transparent space on the left?

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    I dont think the slider will help you i am talking about this button, which if clicked left should set to 1 and make your current show wider.

Attachments

• Clipboard02.png
      Clipboard02.png
      805 KB

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    I dont think the slider will help you i am talking about this button, which if clicked left should set to 1 and make your current show wider.
    Ah, ok. Yes, I know the function of this button. But I have set this to my needs and don't want to change it. Seems to be really difficult then I guess. @catavolt's suggestion is way above my head.

What I really wonder is that other ppl accept this. I mean readability of the currently running shows are important, or not???

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Well not a major issue really as you get the title and plot at the bottom anyway but i guess with programs starting at different times and being different lengths this will happen. Unfortunately the tvguide is quite outdated codewise now so there is not much we can do.
    In the future i want to navigate to an item and if i pause on it for a couple of seconds i get a info box with full title etc.

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    Well not a major issue really as you get the title and plot at the bottom
    I totally agree its not a major issue. Full stop. But just seeing the title and plot at the bottom isn't really satisfying in my eyes. I want to see the titles at a glance. Maybe I should try it the way @catavolt suggested, although I don't really understand it at the moment. But we will see...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom