MP2 - V2.5 TVMosaic Provider for MP2 (6 Viewers)

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yeah, seems so. Same was reported in the german thread. @morpheus_xx seems something was not integrated inro 2.4 release, that was part of the TVMosaic branch. I understood it was integrated completely. Shall I merge master into TVMosaik branch and recreate a new installer for first post?
    I just checked the differences between 2.4 and TvMosaic branch. There are some important changes to VideoPlayer and SlimTvPlugin, which are not part of the official release. So yes, please merge 2.4.1 into TvMosaic branch and create an installer for testing.

(2.4.1 already has some minor fixes)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    New installer added to first post. It includes already everything and is based on MP2.4 with even 2 additional fixes.
    I don't think that is working either, no playback or EPG, different error but the same as also reported in the German thread, see screenshot below. No other changes and when I went back to the old base version all worked again ok.
    tvm.jpg

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes, now it works. Strange, I used the MSBUILD_Create_Full_Installer_NoTransifex.bat after updating the OV submodule, but this installer did not work.
    I placed the TVMosaic server on my Netgear NAS now, which is anyway always on and directly connected to the router. My office is connected over an 24 port switch and for some reasons IPTV streams are not working.

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have managed to map the TV Mosaic channels to the TV Spielfilm EPG (EPG-Grabbert.TVSpielfilm.xml) generated by EPG-Buddy using the same setup as I use for MP2, the resulting EPG looks accurate but lacks genre and program description info. see 1st screenshot. The live TV list looks to be showing info. from the wrong time and the false info is also displayed when playing, see 2nd screenshot and as yet I have not been able to make a recording but it does seem to generate a schedule but nothing is actually recorded, either that or it uses a different location to the one set in TV config.

Attachments

• tvm-epg-2.jpg
      tvm-epg-2.jpg
      275.3 KB
    • tvm-epg-3.jpg
      tvm-epg-3.jpg
      377.4 KB

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is the last screenshot with wrong time based on latest installer? Because I fixed one place where there was a 2h offset in program info. If yes, I need to check if there is more like this

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom