TVRenamer - Rename your files (1 Viewer)

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I just use theRenamer which works flawlessly for me, not only for TV Series (using TVDB or TV.Com or IMDB or EpGuides - your choice) but also for Anime and now for Movies as well. It can even run automatically. I never have to touch my files anymore. :)

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Anyone experiencing problems with this program? The webpage says it was suppoesed to be fixed in 4.7.2, but it does not seem to move or rename any of my downloads.

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Mine is working without issue.... Some of my series file names are only correctly chosen using TV.com rather than TVDB, there are a handful I had to rename manually before they were identified in MPTVSeries. I'm not having any issues with auto-moving the files that are correctly renamed to my TV Series folders

Could you be more specific concerning the filename you are trying to change, or the process you follow.

regards,

Chuck

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Well I've set up the folders correctly, but when I press "rename" absolutely nothing happens. The filenames are the standard stuff like "Lost.S06E10.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.mkv".

But I tried theRenamer that Dadeo suggested and it seems to do the job, so I'll probably just stick with that for now.

bluenote

Portal Member
    December 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Mine stopped working (again) so I upgraded to 0.4.7.2 and now all I get is an error when launching it,
    saying , cannot connect to tvdb, no episode info will be available, and nothing works.

EDIT: My mistake. It seems I accidently upgraded to 0.4.7.1 , because one of the "latest version" links on natburs website points to that.
    0.4.7.2 appears to work, at least, it doesn't throw an error and I get two green lights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom