TVRenamer - Rename your files (1 Viewer)

trillex

Portal Member
July 1, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Nope, not behind proxy or any restrictive firewall. I heard that thetvdb was down for a bit but every time I try to use the program, I load up the site which works but the program still complains. Makes absolutely no sense.

Uncle Woja

Portal Member
October 12, 2006
Home Country
4 Different computers, 2 fresh installs on 2 computers and consistantly, (so, 6 different installs of XP) the same problem.

Scan a directory and the program crashes. Yes .Net 2.0 is installed. I hope someone can fix the bug soon.

odin318

Portal Pro
April 21, 2006
4 Different computers, 2 fresh installs on 2 computers and consistantly, (so, 6 different installs of XP) the same problem.

Scan a directory and the program crashes. Yes .Net 2.0 is installed. I hope someone can fix the bug soon.

I wouldn't count on it.

I would just use Keasby, it is on google code and works great for me. It pulls from theTVDB :)

Fabninja

Portal Member
August 13, 2007
Portland, OR
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hey just picked up NatBur's TV Renamer and it works like a charm. The only thing I can't seem to figure out is if this will rename shows that use dates instead of episode numbers (ie. Saturday Night Live, The Daily Show, etc). Does anyone know if this is possible?

For example:

The.Daily.Show.11.03.2008.DSR.XviD-iHT.[VTV].avi -> The Daily Show - s13e142 - Doris Kearns Goodwin

RICHARDG

Portal Pro
August 21, 2006
Canada
Question

Can TVRenamer rename based on the Series ID and Production code.
show ID is SH666541 which is Stargate Atlantis
Production code is 412 which refers to season 4 episode 8.

I ask because because when I record a show it looks like I might be able to get the file named with this data,so having renamer name the file in the normal format Stargate Atlantis - 04x08 - Millers Crossing.avi would rock.

Just wondering.

Oh and most of this data is held in the TVDB.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom