TVSeries crashes while scrolling (1 Viewer)

Spaldo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2008
    FlashFXP Development Team
    Home Country
    Hi, I have recently reinstalled Windows/MP/TVSeries, etc. Since the new install, MediaPortal has been crashing when ever I am scrolling through the list of TV shows in MyTVSeries. It doesn't crash when I am watching an episode.

Any ideas?

Spaldo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2008
    Home Country
    Hi RoChess. The system is fine, Intel i5-2500k (3.3 ghz) with 8 gigs of RAM. Prior to reinstall on SSD there was no issues like this.

MediaPortal 1.10.0. TVSeries 4.0.3.2081

I will adjust delay; I assume you mean the backdrop & artwork? They are currently 250ms. I will try 500ms?

m0use

Portal Pro
    February 6, 2008
    I had the same issue, i could crash it on demand if just scrolled with remote.
    I just tried the same 750ms and it seems all is good.
    I have ssd also, maybe it is too fast :D, anyway tx for the fix

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Seems pretty bad you have to add that much latency before it stops crashing. The default setting of 250ms should be perfectly fine for the slowest systems out there. First I heard this being a cause of a crash.

Spaldo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2008
    Home Country
    Yeah, I had to make the change and my system is pretty fast. Intel i5-2500k (3.3 ghz) with 8 gigs of RAM and SSD.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Is there anything else installed plugin wise that is trying to push images as you scroll in tvseries?

When you scroll, by holding down without releasing...is it very fast always?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom