TVSeries crashes while scrolling (1 Viewer)

Spaldo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2008
    FlashFXP Development Team
    Home Country
    For me, I only install MediaPortal then StreamedMP. So unless something is included with that skin?

It is hard for me to tell by holding down, because I use a remote and as you can imagine, the infrared doesn't always work perfect.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    It is hard for me to tell by holding down, because I use a remote and as you can imagine, the infrared doesn't always work perfect.
    Can't imagine that, it would drive me insane!

I use a MCE Remote and receiver and is extremely fast. A bit off topic but I would look into another solution if I was you and ditch your current setup if it cant be fixed (remote wise).

Spaldo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2008
    FlashFXP Development Team
    Home Country
    I also use one of the older style MCE remote & receivers. Unfortunately I need to have a repeater so I can use it in another room. So the light is constantly blinking as I think the infrared signal is in a constant loop. Not sure if that makes sense or not, but, yeah, it can get frustrating!

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Could also relate at another level, GPU for example, would have to run a trace debug on DirectX then more then likely to catch it. At least it is reproducable for you. Because I actually reduced the loading time on my SSD based HTPC system, so the covers and artwork would flash by even faster when I hold button down to go through the list.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi, I have recently reinstalled Windows/MP/TVSeries, etc. Since the new install, MediaPortal has been crashing when ever I am scrolling through the list of TV shows in MyTVSeries. It doesn't crash when I am watching an episode.

Any ideas?

Hi :)

The error seems to be : Exception code: 0xc0000005 inside d3dx9_30.dll so probably MP's texture handling is broken or TV Series (or FanArt Handler) plugin changes the texture during the rendering pass.

Another killing bug :)

m0use

Portal Pro
    February 6, 2008
    I believe i fixed my issue.
    First uninstalled fanart handler then tested ok, no crash, then installed it back and still no crash.
    I have been always just updated everything so maybe there was the reason.
    now i can use 50ms setting just fine

Alan Honeyman

Portal Pro
    July 6, 2012
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I can get MP to stop just by scrolling through the various TV Series list and it just happened, again. Also, I noticed that when I restart MP and go back to TV Series, 1 or 2 episodes of different series that I've set to WATCHED, are back to UNWATCHED. I've attached log info and would greatly appreciate your thoughts.

Alan Honeyman

Portal Pro
    July 6, 2012
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    MP is failing when I scroll my list of TV Series, but not every time but it just happened again. Also, when I restart MP, 1 or 2 episodes of different series will flip back to unwatched. Please have a look at the attached log data.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom