TVSeries Logos (1 Viewer)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Here is a PBS Network Logo. I did this one for Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends :)

Attachments

• PBS.png
      PBS.png
      12.5 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Here is the new Australian Nine Network Logo for 2008 - Present

Attachments

• Nine Network.png
      Nine Network.png
      14.9 KB

mascot

Portal Pro
    November 20, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Wow! Great thread!

Stupid question: Are those logos only used for TV-rips/recorded TV series??

Do u have to add them manually for each series ie. drama logo for E.R. , sci fi for Heroes etc??

Can u use the logos for movies like add all the genres for a movie stated on for example IMDB?

Like if a movie is tagged DRAMA, THRILLER, SUSPENSE and has the techs of WIDESCREEN, 5.1 DOLBY DIGITAL and rated R you would get all those logos automatically when you view the movie info on that particular movie?

Mavoc

Portal Pro
    October 8, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    since this is a feature of the addon "MP TV-Series" they are only designed for tv shows(you would have to ask in another forum about being able to us them for movies.

as for their use and setup, please refer to the Wiki for your answer

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Could someone create good logo's for ratings (unrated, scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best)? Should be named like rating_3.png (with 0 for unrated) so we can use dynamic rules.

I'm thinking maybe a thumb that turnsfrom up and green into down and red and a grey version for unrated. Somebody have any other suggestions?

Clean

Portal Pro
    July 29, 2007
    Home Country
    Could someone create good logo's for ratings (unrated, scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best)? Should be named like rating_3.png (with 0 for unrated) so we can use dynamic rules.

I'm thinking maybe a thumb that turnsfrom up and green into down and red and a grey version for unrated. Somebody have any other suggestions?

Here are both. The RAR file has PNG images of just the rating so you can add them to your own TvSeriesLogos.psd and create them with different background colors or without the glass effect. Don't forget to name the layers when you drag them into the .psd if you go this route.

Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• Star_01.png
      Star_01.png
      10.9 KB
    • Star_06.png
      Star_06.png
      11.9 KB

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Awesome clean, I like the thumbs version very much, I think it perfectly illustrates the idea...to get an overall feeling. The stars idea I think works for let's say 1-5 stars, but with 10 I personally get confused, perhaps if they were arranged differently or something....well, I don't know. Really liking the thumbs.

Oh, but for the unrated stuff....2 little nitpicks.
    1) let's try to avoid text, as it's english only, potentially unreadable and besides having to go to thetvdb.com statement to rate something won't be true for very much longer anyways.
    2) if possible I think the perfect thing would be to not show the thumb, just the hand (as if you're waiting to make up you're mind and extend the thumb) and overlay a questionmark or something.

Inker

Clean

Portal Pro
    July 29, 2007
    Home Country
    I agree with both points. The stars may be better using 5 stars incrementing them by a half. So the rating_5.png would be 2.5 stars and the rating_6.png would be 3 stars. Getting all ten stars is just too much for a small space. I'll give that a try and see how it looks.

I made a change to the thumb_00.png. I removed the text and toned the opacity down so it is only a phantom and dropped a question mark on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom