TVSeries Logos (4 Viewers)

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    seven5, this is offtop here, but why is there no title displayed for you? Which build are you using, and also can you confirm for me that the option "AutoSetHeight" was disabled for you (if you are using a recent build).

Also please share your edited B2 Wide skin file so it can be included in the next stable release.

Thanks

seven5

Portal Pro
    April 23, 2007
    seven5, this is offtop here, but why is there no title displayed for you? Which build are you using, and also can you confirm for me that the option "AutoSetHeight" was disabled for you (if you are using a recent build).

Also please share your edited B2 Wide skin file so it can be included in the next stable release.

Thanks

i'm using 4-24 svn, AutoSetHeight was disabled. I've attached my edited TVSeries.xml

View attachment 6458

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hallo

Seven5 i like what you have done with the logos, now it go with more skins. :D
    Some thoughts do. In the packs you have uploaded. it is a folder named __MACOSX, what is this for ? it takes 11 MB !.
    And another thing please provide the PSD file so they could be edited / added.

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Great work everyone, may I request:
    - HBO
    - FX
    - MTV
    - WB
    - BBC-2
    - BBC-3
    - UPN
    - USA
    - TBS
    - TLC
    - ITV1

Thanks in advance!

Is there someone who have alredy started to add this logos ?

And another thing is there some channels that has been named wrong and there for not showing in MP ?

seven5

Portal Pro
    April 23, 2007
    yikes, ok, i pacakaged this stuff up real quick. let me repackage them so they're nice and neat like yours.

I believe i have some misspellings in the icons as well. I'll correct that stuff this afternoon.

seven5

Portal Pro
    April 23, 2007
    I've updated the Blue and Green icons. I'm not going to update the silver ones seeing that i consider those a mistake anyways. Here is the changes:

v0.2
    Channel logos
    - TNT
    - TBS
    - TLC
    - WB
    - UPN
    - FX
    - BBC One
    - BBC Two
    - BBC Three
    - ITV1

Sound/video logos
    - HRHD

bryhon

Portal Member
    April 11, 2007
    TVSeries_Logos\loggos_noglas\;-;<Series.Network>.png;-;=;-;;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;

using the latest svn of the plugin i cant choose dynamic logo, it just asks does the file exists...?*

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    TVSeries_Logos\loggos_noglas\;-;<Series.Network>.png;-;=;-;;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;

using the latest svn of the plugin i cant choose dynamic logo, it just asks does the file exists...?*

Hmm, you did put <Series.Network>.png in the logo file field right, and not in the first if field? The config of the above is wrong, it should be:
    TVSeries_Logos\loggos_noglas\<Series.Network>.png;-;;-;=;-;;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom