TVSeries Logos (1 Viewer)

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I have added scythelt, Anthrax and some others logos to the TVSeries Logos - black pack.
    Will be avalible soon on the mainpage.

Anthrax

Portal Pro
    February 15, 2007
    pretty much in the center
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Me again...

Some suggestions on other logos (just me getting greedy again, so just slap me verbally if i'm stressing you out)

additional genre logos:
    - Adventure: just like drama and action but with a little cowboy hat and a whip (think indy jones)
    - Sci-Fi: a wee little tie figter, x-wing, (destroyed) death star or a vader mask would really trip me out :D
    - Soap: guess what... a brick of soap and a LOT of bubbles ;)

others:
    - favorite: i know, a heart would be cheesy, but... -> WAF++
    - runtime: just 1/3h, 1/2h, 3/4h and 1h represented by a partially filled clock
    - subtitles

What do you think?

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Some suggestions on other logos (just me getting greedy again, so just slap me verbally if i'm stressing you out)

additional genre logos:
    - Adventure: just like drama and action but with a little cowboy hat and a whip (think indy jones)
    - Sci-Fi: a wee little tie figter, x-wing, (destroyed) death star or a vader mask would really trip me out :D
    - Soap: guess what... a brick of soap and a LOT of bubbles ;)

others:
    - favorite: i know, a heart would be cheesy, but... -> WAF++
    - runtime: just 1/3h, 1/2h, 3/4h and 1h represented by a partially filled clock
    - subtitles

What do you think?

Very interesting... i might make this happen. Do you thinks there are logo rules that can make the logos apear, for example the runtime? Im not so good at that area.

Anthrax

Portal Pro
    February 15, 2007
    pretty much in the center
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    should work like a charm since the fields are already in there...

the rule for runtime would be like (just a quick test):

\clock_half.jpg;-;<Series.Runtime>;-;contains;-;30;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;

update:
    this could also be done with <Episode.localPlaytime>, but that would be overkill ;-)

bye,
    anthrax

PS: You rule in the field of graphics and i know the rules (lame one, i know)
    So all I can offer is help on how to implement the rules... Just tell me what you need and i'll sort it out!

@Inker, ZeFlash: Any chance to change the runtime field from string to int with the containing " mins"-String dropped so <,>,<=,>= would work on this field?

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    @Inker, ZeFlash: Any chance to change the runtime field from string to int with the containing " mins"-String dropped so <,>,<=,>= would work on this field?

It has been this way for a while (the stable is still as a string I think though). It actually parses out milliseconds as int. I like the clock idea, but yes its probably easier to just go for the Series field.

Inker

PS: I'm back in full dev mode these days (thank god for some bad weather, huh?) and zeflash also commited quite a few things lately, so a new release, or at least a new svn build should be available soon with hopefully a ton of bugfixes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom