TvSeries Logos (1 Viewer)

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    [...] ... you can also download multiple ... [...]
    any hint, how to load multiple with the remote only? Afaik I have to choose every fanart separately to make it "local" - or was it misunderstanding?
    Yes, just a misunderstanding. I mean you can download more than one, but still only one at a time.

And another OT question: I experience, that when I enter the plugin the first time (either in config or in the skin), I sometimes only get 1 item displayed. After going back and reopening the database all information is displayed. "feels" like there is some timeout on the DB-request - anything, that can be tweaked to improve the behavior? (btw: This only appears on big databases with lots of data - small sampleDBs are working fine)
    I think there is already an outstanding issue in the bugtracker about this, I still need to investigate. Ive tested with up to 7000 episodes in DB without issues.

Hi Damien,
    thanks for your answers.
    Regarding the "big DB issue" - I can't find it right now, but afaik there were reportings from users telling, that those problems start at approx 10000 episodes in the DB (regardsless of the physical episodes - because if you just have a single episode of a series and choose to load all data, it might load hundreds of episodedatasets).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom