TvSeries Logos (1 Viewer)

ravenj

Portal Member
October 8, 2008
Hello

I can't activate the TvSeries logos in the Episode View. Where there should be the logo it still shows the theater image.

Can you please guide me on this issue?

There's the example of my view attached (pic1) and the one I'd like (pic2).

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    104 KB
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    71 KB

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hello

I can't activate the TvSeries logos in the Episode View. Where there should be the logo it still shows the theater image.

Can you please guide me on this issue?

There's the example of my view attached (pic1) and the one I'd like (pic2).

Thanks in advance.

Do you mean fanart?

If so, rightclick the list or press F9 and use the context-menu ;)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    It doesnt look like your views or logos are setup either, look at the StreamedMP wiki regarding TVseries setup.

BTW: This will be a whole lot easier in the next build as those settings will automatically get imported into TVSeries database.

With respect to the theater image, do as the others have mentions..press F9 (menu on remote) and select Fanart. This will show the Fanart Chooser where you can download fanart, you can also download multiple and select display Random Fanart.

To see the Fanart in your series list, be sure to enable that in F9 menu->Options

ravenj

Portal Member
    October 8, 2008
    First I would link to thank you all for your replies.

I managed to get the fanart working with your help. As you mentioned, I had already activated the "show fanart" option, but I thought this fanart downloaded automatically. So MP couldn't show the fanart because it simply wasn't there yet. The problem was solved after downloading and restarting MP.

Thanks again.

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    [...] ... you can also download multiple ... [...]

Hi Damien,
    any hint, how to load multiple with the remote only? Afaik I have to choose every fanart separately to make it "local" - or was it misunderstanding?

And another OT question: I experience, that when I enter the plugin the first time (either in config or in the skin), I sometimes only get 1 item displayed. After going back and reopening the database all information is displayed. "feels" like there is some timeout on the DB-request - anything, that can be tweaked to improve the behavior? (btw: This only appears on big databases with lots of data - small sampleDBs are working fine)

Thanks for your help and this great plugin!
    Guzzi

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    [...] ... you can also download multiple ... [...]
    any hint, how to load multiple with the remote only? Afaik I have to choose every fanart separately to make it "local" - or was it misunderstanding?
    Yes, just a misunderstanding. I mean you can download more than one, but still only one at a time.

And another OT question: I experience, that when I enter the plugin the first time (either in config or in the skin), I sometimes only get 1 item displayed. After going back and reopening the database all information is displayed. "feels" like there is some timeout on the DB-request - anything, that can be tweaked to improve the behavior? (btw: This only appears on big databases with lots of data - small sampleDBs are working fine)
    I think there is already an outstanding issue in the bugtracker about this, I still need to investigate. Ive tested with up to 7000 episodes in DB without issues.

zOnk.oNe

Portal Member
    September 24, 2008
    Sorry if this is a dumb question...but I read above about checking out the wiki for TVSeries Logos setup....but I've looked and can't seem to find the page with them.

I had logos setup...then I switched to Mediaportal 1 and now I can't seem to find the logorules (in the latest streamedmp release)

Am I missing something?

Here's the only wiki page I could find (with no mention of logorules)
    TVSeriesSetup - streamedmp - Google Code

Can someone point me in the right direction? Link, etc, :D

thanks

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Sorry if this is a dumb question...but I read above about checking out the wiki for TVSeries Logos setup....but I've looked and can't seem to find the page with them.

I had logos setup...then I switched to Mediaportal 1 and now I can't seem to find the logorules (in the latest streamedmp release)

Am I missing something?

Here's the only wiki page I could find (with no mention of logorules)
    TVSeriesSetup - streamedmp - Google Code

Can someone point me in the right direction? Link, etc, :D

thanks

The logo- and formatrules should be in the StreamedMP skin-folder.

zOnk.oNe

Portal Member
    September 24, 2008
    Thanks you sir.

I guess that since the file was an .exe, I didn't even think to look in the actual mediaportal/skinsstreamedmp/ folder.

Hehehe...wow. I feel a likkle dumb now :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom