tvseries viewing problems with streamed mp (1 Viewer)

gatekeepa

Portal Member
December 5, 2007
hi everybody.

i just set up a fresh mp 1.0 install with streamed mp v0.3.270 (installer with fanart option), tvseries v2.0.765, put the fan art files from the torrent in Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\Fan Art but cant get it to work properly. i tried the core.dll fix and did the changes in the tvseries setup like shown in the first picture. the next to pictures is how i want it to look like and the last two screenshots are my result. i just cant get it to work, whats my problem here?

greets and thanks in advance!

Attachments

• seriessetup.jpg
    seriessetup.jpg
    85.4 KB
  • series.jpg
    series.jpg
    301.5 KB
  • episodes.jpg
    episodes.jpg
    104.3 KB
  • tvs.JPG
    tvs.JPG
    40.5 KB
  • tvs2.JPG
    tvs2.JPG
    34.7 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    You should be using the TVSeries that comes with the Installer, thats why there is a warning if it detects that you unselect it and have a older version already installed.

v2.0.765 doesnt have any of the new functionality that is required for StreamedMP to look the way you want it.

gatekeepa

Portal Member
    December 5, 2007
    thanks for the answer. but i thought v2.0.765 is the newest stable version of tvseries?

i cant find any newer stable version neither on the forums (My TVSeries - MediaPortal Forum), on the mediaportal plugins/extensions download page or nor on the tvseries wiki page (mptvseries - Google Code). the tryout v.2.0.3279 could be an option but it doesnt have an installer either.

can you point me in the right direction here?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Just Install StreamedMP v0.4.298, everything will be done for you. Ensure you dont de-select TVSeries from the feature selection dialog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom