[Bug] Tvservice cpu usage increase problem while .ts playback fullscreen (1 Viewer)

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I think I found another problem last night - I used the 'record now' option from the F9 context menu, and found it recorded the old channel, not the current one.....

I can't test this at the moment, but maybe the best thing is to put a 'TVHome.Navigator.CheckChannelChange()' at the beginning of the 'ShowContextMenu()' method, and remove the one from 'ShowProgramInfo()' method (since it would then be redundant) ?

Tony

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    I think I found another problem last night - I used the 'record now' option from the F9 context menu, and found it recorded the old channel, not the current one.....

I tried these three procedures but in every case I recorded right channel (MP SVN 28114):
    1. turn TV on, press F9 and record now
    2. turn TV on, switch to another channel, press F9 and record now
    3. turn TV on, switch to another channel, switch to previous channel, press F9 and record now

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    Thanks for the testing - I realized after my post that the 'previous channel' was actually a non-broadcasting channel I selected accidentally (and got the 'no audio/video' dialog).

I reproduced the issue tonight, and confirmed my mod fixed it, but arion_p's new patch looks a better way to go anyway :)

Tony

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Tvservice cpu usage increase problem while .ts playback fullscreen

Hello.
    Can someone please upload a binary with V5 patch? I'm using the V2 binary provided earlier in this thread. It helps a lot there. So I would love to test V5.

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Tvservice cpu usage increase problem while .ts playback fullscreen

Hello!
    I don't know if its because of this patch but when you change a channel via TVGuide and press Info you get the TVOSD from the old channel, also if you press channel up/channel down you get to the "neighbours" from the old channel not the current which is playing.
    Hope you can fix this.
    Thank you! I'm on SVN 1.1.7.28127.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    Re: AW: Tvservice cpu usage increase problem while .ts playback fullscreen

Hello!
    I don't know if its because of this patch but when you change a channel via TVGuide and press Info you get the TVOSD from the old channel, also if you press channel up/channel down you get to the "neighbours" from the old channel not the current which is playing.
    Hope you can fix this.
    Thank you! I'm on SVN 1.1.7.28127.

I can confirm this. Well spotted. I'll see if I can get someone to fix it.

Mark

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Instead of manually reverting you can update your local copy to r28126 by using "Update to revision..." command in TortoiseSVN and then apply v4 :) Might be easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom