U.S. tv logo icons? (1 Viewer)

rolls1400

Portal Pro
August 26, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Does anyone have these? I have searched and found other countries but not in the states..thx

rolls1400

Portal Pro
August 26, 2007
Home Country
hey thanx for the site..I am wondering where i put these logos? how do i link them to the channel?

milhouse

Portal Pro
November 9, 2006
Raleigh, NC U.S.
Home Country
Logos go at C:program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\TV\Logos

Simply name the files the same way they show up in your guide. E.g. "122 scifi.gif". As long as the name matches, they just start showing up in the guide.

ChrisJ

September 30, 2007
Home Country
XMLTV did a beatiful job of getting them for me, tv_grab_na_icons I think it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
When using the List Layout for Argus TV Recorded TV the page count is above the bottom information bar, refer to attached...
Replies
Views
It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing this change in MP 1.33! :)
It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing...
With my new hardware, Windows 11 and MP 1.32 the TV channel scan is not working anymore. The frequencies are scanned but no...
Replies
Views
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
Replies
Views
@CyberSimian Thank you very much. That has worked!!
@CyberSimian Thank you very much. That has worked!!
Do live TV subtitles work for TV in Australia? If so what are the settings? I am a 74 year old with hearing impairment and have...
Replies
Views
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom