UK TV & Radio Logos (1 Viewer)

freetoair

Portal Pro
April 16, 2012
Home Country
Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
Thanks mate. The cache took a while to build

Cheers.

PS: No channel logos were missing, I just wanted colour variation in HD/SD channels

JJDoherty

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2013
    Dublin
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    Hi @Jasmeet_181, just thought you might like to know that a new channel has been added to Freesat, "YourTV", which doesn't have a logo. Here's a link to their website. Thanks as always...

Last edited:

Jasmeet_181

Portal Pro
    September 5, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I've been away for few months so there's some missing/old logos, I'll try and get them all up this weekend. The YourTV logos were added when we migrated off Google Code in September, you need to have the LogoManager 1.0.0.1 patch installed or you'll only get the older logos.

* changed path to logos repository (we have moved from GoogleCode to Assembla)
    ! Fix for effect generation on systems witn DPI set to non-100% value (e.g. 125%)

MPEI package (currently only v1.0.0.0) downloading is available through Extensions plugin
    latest MPEI version: attached
    latest dev version: attached (should be put in c:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows\ )​
    View attachment 172329

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    All good but can someone please publish the updated version to the MPEI please.
    Some users are not up to manually installing the update...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom