Unable to play x264 after upgrading to 0.2.3.0 (1 Viewer)

Atarian

Portal Member
November 26, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Just an update. i got it all working now. after installing (or reinstalling) vsfilter, you need to configure halli splitter to autoload vsfilter.

dazzle

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 26, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi,

I have been having the same problems but my solution is as follows:

I tried uninstall MP 0.2.3.0 then install MP 0.2.2.0 and then again 0.2.3.0. Uninstalling 0.2.2.0 and reinstalling 02.3.0. And now it is working!!!!!!!

So this is a fix for me for now - but there seems to be some problem in MP 0.2.3.0 when installing a brand new installation.

Regards
    Brian

dazzle

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 26, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi again,

actually the 0.2.3.0 version of MP is working fine - as long as you don't put on any SVN build. Then it stops working. (This is for making TS and WMV HDTV files playing). And the installing vsfilter and enabling it in Haili media splitter as Atarian said is what you need to got mkv files playing.

Regards
    Brian

wewantphil

Portal Member
    October 29, 2007
    I'd spent many nights just getting RC3 to behave as I'd exptected it to so when I installed 0.2.3.0 and it ruined mkv playback of course I was upset. reverting back didn't seem like the best solution but it was the only way I could find to make things right (although still not perfect).
    On as side note, prior to checking back in on this thread, earlier this evening, I was looking at my Haili settings as I was trying to get an unrelated mkv file to produce sound, I did indeed find that vsfilter, by default, was not set to autoload. I though it strange and it made me think of this MP issue. So tomorrow I intend to reinstall 0.2.3.0, reinstall vsfilter, then check Haili setting to make sure it's set to autoload. I'll let you know what happens (if I have to crawl back to RC3 again). peace.
    sheesh.

festaspt

Portal Member
    October 18, 2007
    Hello

My problem is that when i´m playing an MKV file with embedded subtitles, my external subtitle files are not loaded.
    How can i solve this?

Thanks

Atarian

Portal Member
    November 26, 2007
    Home Country
    I have a few files that refuse to play correctly. The vsfilter fix helped for most, but I have two 1080p mkv files that only play the audio. Any ideas?

Atarian

Portal Member
    November 26, 2007
    Home Country
    I hate to keep bumping this, but I would really like to know if it can be fixed.

Thanks,
    Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom