Unable to start timeshifting; Unable to start graph (1 Viewer)

mmajor

Portal Member
September 17, 2008
Prague
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
I have Vista x64 SP1.

The newest driver from technisat webpage doesn´t work with MP.

Can you upload your version from original CD somewhere? I want to test it.

azzi

Portal Member
February 5, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Still no German channels

I downloaded that driver, reinstalled windows vista 32 from scratch and noticed that the driver it installs is ver 1.0.1.5 driver date 25.01.2008 and it still cannot locate any German channels. It locates all other channels such as Italians and Arab channels.

I am using Astra !c/1E/1F/1G/1H/ and Ku-Linear (Universal). The documentation aslo mentions that you should select your country so MP will scan the channels within your country, but there is no option country in the LNB Setup.

Someone was mentioning the driver from 2007 but I cannot find it anywhere.

It seems that MP is interpreting the channels incorrectly because I cannot see the reason why the driver is at fault here. The driver works fine with Media Centre and dbviewer. I have tried 3 drivers, this one I Downloaded, the original one on the CD and the latest from technisat. All Fail.

I would appreciate anyone's help as I lhave tested several other media software and find MP the one I like best.

TIA :D

azzi

Portal Member
February 5, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Found German channels

Thanks to all who helped. I found the problem, the SkyStar HD2 Driver I had with the CD was ok and the same version that was recommended here. The problem is the scanning configuration, the DiSEqC Motor tab has the motor by default disabled and the satellite on Thor 3/5. I enabled the motor, changed the satellite to 19.2 E Astra and disabled the motor again. This action instantly picked a strong signal and was able to scan the local channels. Though I do not have a DiSEqC motor, this was the only way to get it working. :mad:

Now I will try and configure the rest and then find some time to learn how to create skins

:D

mortstar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    Home Country
    England England
    I have a Terratec Cinergy S2 which is apparently another rebadged version of the same card. I've tried the drivers posted above (Shows in Device Manager as TechniSat Mantis BDA Receiver), but I'm still getting the same problem. No signal detected error, or 'No signal' or unable to start graph. I've also tried the latest drivers on Terratec's site (show up as Cinergy S2 PCI) as well as the Twinham drivers that show up as DTV-DVB Mantis BDA Receiver, nothing is working.

I'm at the end of my tether with this card and it'll be going back to Germany if it carries on like this :mad::mad::mad:. If anybody can post a link to a working driver for the Terratec Cinergy S2 I'll marry them/buy them beer!

:D

kesar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2008
    Warsaw
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    I can only say that all drivers work for me excluding this problem. If someone by accident found a solution for this I would appreciate sharing it with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom