Universal Xbox Remote New Black ONE (1 Viewer)

Justinalot

November 13, 2013
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I am trying to get this remote to work on the HID but it does seem to control media Portal, The IR lights up on the MCE IR receiver but no go.
I have seen this post using Inteliremote
http://www.redmondpie.com/using-xbox-360-ir-remote-with-vista-media-center/

Is there an easier way using Blaster? or the built in HID?

Thanks in advanced for any help

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
Replies
Views
Hi all - I upgraded an older MediaPortal 1 install to the 1.23 release. Am using a Microsoft remote (like pictured in the settings) and a Sonos soundbar. On the old MediaPortal version in the MCE remote settings I simply deleted the remote volume up/down mappings so these button presses were ignored by MediaPortal and only controlled...
Hi all - I upgraded an older MediaPortal 1 install to the 1.23 release. Am using a Microsoft remote (like pictured in the settings)...
Hi all - I upgraded an older MediaPortal 1 install to the 1.23 release. Am using a Microsoft remote (like pictured in the settings)...
Replies
Views
Good idea. I will try that. I may found have something here: RC: Simple Fix for Windows XP MediaCenter 2004 (Post 6 by...
Good idea. I will try that. I may found have something here: RC: Simple Fix for Windows XP MediaCenter 2004 (Post 6 by...
Hi, I've been using Media Portal now for several years and never experienced any problems. It's a fantastic piece of software. At...
Replies
Views
So my project yesterday was to get my MCE remote working and perfectly mapped with the internal IR receiver of my Antec Fusion Remote case. I have pretty much succeeded using IRSS, great! However there is something I would like to know if I could do in a better way. There are some buttons on my remote (e.g.Visualizations, Eject) that...
So my project yesterday was to get my MCE remote working and perfectly mapped with the internal IR receiver of my Antec Fusion...
So my project yesterday was to get my MCE remote working and perfectly mapped with the internal IR receiver of my Antec Fusion...
Replies
Views
Many thanks for your fast response. Hopefully I'll get to work through these items in the next few days. Kind regards.
Many thanks for your fast response. Hopefully I'll get to work through these items in the next few days. Kind regards.
Hi, I'm new to the world of HTPC and Media Portal but I've decided to give it a go since my Pioneer DVR-LX60D PVR failed and is...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom